PART - 9

...

Two weeks passed like two days. Also you became very busy with your monthly tests and work. The working hour increased to 3 hours from 2 hours.

You checked your watch one last time before descending the stairs. 6 PM.
You are in your college after your usual class. Your teacher told you to stay extra time for catchup the previous lessons that took before you join in the college.

Oh shit!!
It's only 30 minutes left to start your work so you started walking towards the bus stop hurriedly.
As you were walking , a car stopped in front of you.
You confusedly looked inside the car and the man who drove the car got out.

Senior!? What's he doing here in this time!?

You stared at him with a blank face and he does the same but with a cold one.

"Get in, I'll drop you" whoa..that was unexpected!!
"No, thanks. I can go by myself" you flashed a thin smile and started to walk.
"Don't hope too much, gurl! It's getting dark, it's not safe to go alone. Come on, get in" he said coldly.
"I told you that I can go by myself" his expression changed.
"Are you going to get in!?? Or else.."
Saying that he started to come towards you.
"Wait.. Wait!! I'll get in!! I'll get in" raising your hand as telling him to stop you said and hurriedly got in to the car with a frown. He got in the car with a smirk.

The ride was silent. Completely awkward. Only you can hear was the beating of your heart like it is going to blast.
You don't know why but you were very nervous around him and the silent was killing you.

"Sorry" he said while eyes focusing on the road.
"For what!?" You didn't got any idea about that.
"For the incident that happened a few days ago. I was in a bad mood at that day. That's why I behaved you in that way. Sorry" scratching his nape awkwardly he looked at you.
After hearing that you felt very happy.

"Oh.. No problem. I already leave it that day" you slightly laughed.
He didn't respond but hummed slightly.

Again silence. Uff!!! Is he always like this!? Why can't he say something!?

"Left from here" you suddenly said making him a little jump.

You got out from the car and turned to him.
"Thank you senior" you smiled sweetly.
He said nothing but stared at you.
"If you do-" before you could finish your sentence he drove off from there leaving mouth opened you.
"Can't he say a welcome?" You muttered yourself and jogged towards the elevator.

...

Closing your laptop you stretched your hands and let out a relaxed breath.
You didn't got any time to change your clothes nor take a shower bcoz it was almost the time for your work when you reached the apartment.

Taking your towel you turned towards the bathroom.
While the warm water falling through your body, your mind was filled with thought. Taehyung. His irresistable face was coming in your mind all time.

After shower you wore some comfy clothes and headed towards kitchen to eat something.

Lia was in the living room playing with Jack. You poured some orange juice in the glass and took one apple and walked towards the living room.

"I was waiting for you. Come on let's watch a movie" you were lost in thoughts so you didn't heard what she said.

"Back on earth girl, where are you!?? Look, Jack also missed you. You are way too busy than me" you came to reality and looked at Jack. Seeing him your eyes softened.
"Aww.. My babe, did you miss me? Come.. Come" you clapped your hands , then Jack came towards you.