Fluttering Hearts

The sun was high above them in the sky, Boo and Dobby ran around with the tennis ball that they were given. Momo slowly stood up and grabbed the blue portable bowl and water bottle out of her bag. She plodded towards her dogs, set down the bowl and filled it up with water, Boo instantly dropped the ball and ran towards the refreshment while Dobby stayed a few feet away.

Even though she wanted Dobby to drink the water as he was panting pretty hard, Momo couldn't force him, so she went and picked up the ball. Boo looked over but decided to lay down instead. Momo looked at the ball and then her dog before raising her arm and chucking the tennis ball as far as she could. However, she didn't see that there was someone walking in the direction of the ball.

Sana had woken up one day and decided to embark on a simple hike through the wooded area at her local park. Everything was going fine, wonderful even, her legs weren't killing her after the hike and the small ice cream stand had her favorite flavor in stock. That was until she was making her way back home.

Sana knew that there were dogs nearby, she watched them run around while she bit off pieces of the ice cream cone. However, she didn't imagine getting knocked off her feet when she walked by. There was a pungent sensation on the back of her head and the feeling of a rock smashing against her knee made her yelp out. After a couple of seconds, the sound of feet thumping against the grass and the jiggle of metal got closer.

"Are you okay?" A slightly out of breath voice rang out. Sana just laid in the grass unmoving, she felt like her head would fall off if she did. "Oh my Dobby, I just killed someone and you're the accomplice. We're gonna go to jail!"

Sana knew she had to do something, this girl standing above her was definitely about to call the cops on herself. So she just groaned and rolled over, she was so used to staring at the darkness of the ground that the sun felt like it was burning her eyes out. She winced at her stinging knee and slowly sat up. Sana's leggings had a rip in them and there was blood slowly trickling down her left leg.

At the first sight of the familiar crimson-colored liquid, Momo ran to her bag that was sitting next to Boo a few yards away. She quickly grabbed her stuff and ran back to the girl, calling out, "Come on Boo!"

She ran back to the silver-haired girl that sat on the grass, petting Dobby as he licked the tennis ball. Momo kept apologizing as she pulled bandaids and cleaning wipes out of her bag. She carefully cleaned up the blood and poured some water on the wound.

Sana flinched away but Momo held onto her leg, "Don't move, I'm almost done."

"Sorry, it just stings" Some of Sana's hair fell out of her ponytail so she just tucked it away behind her ear.

"No need to apologize, I'm the one who wasn't looking where I threw the ball" Momo looked at the lime green ball that laid between the paws of Dobby, Boo sniffing at Sana's wrist. Momo opened two bandaids, laying them next to each other and fully covering the wound.

Sana had to hold in her laugh as she saw a Monsters Inc. bandaid, and had to look away when the Barbie one came into sight.

"If you're so sorry, you can buy me ice cream sometime soon." Sana looked back at the raven-haired girl kneeling next to her legs, "I'm Sana,"

"I'm Momo, and this is Dobby," she gestured to the dog that was gnawing on the tennis ball, "And that is Boo," pointing to the other dog that was sniffing at Sana's shoe. "How about Saturday?  My friend has an ice cream parlor that opens then, I can ask if she can give us a discount."

"That sounds great," With the help of Momo, Sana stood up and put some pressure on her leg, "Let's meet up here."

Momo nodded before taking two leashes out of her bag, hooking them onto Dobby's and Boo's harness. The two girls looked at each other before simply waving goodbye and walking in two different directions. Momo quickly pulled her phone out and texted Nayeon.

Can I get a discount on Saturday for your grand reopening? Please, I'm your best friend.

She got a fast response.

No.

I've risen from the dead to post the Samo fanfic I used for an easy A on my English creative writing assignment. I know my usual content is TBZ but I've been wanting to do wlw for a while, so I'll probably be posting a mix of both if that's cool with y'all. Love you, miss you, take care. Bye.

Rita