↳ ❝ [𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞] ¡! ❞

Previously,

Before you could finish Megumi pressed his lips to yours stealing your breath and exhaling it with a heart felt sigh as he felt up the curve in your waist his cool fingers just barely ghosting underneath the shirt you wore. You looked down at him with wide eyes, nearly tearing up at the sight of his face being so red.

How was it...that he could make you feel such things?

"Stay the night here, with me." He breathed lowly, leaving kisses down your neck and he sucked in a sharp breath placing a kiss against your ear.

"We're not finished yet."

Your eyes glimmered with uncertainties as you stared him down in awe of how beautifully rare his eye color was. How the deepest of greens could reflect everything that made Megumi, Megumi.

And after spending almost two hours in pure bliss with him you felt your eyes grow heavy and your head rest on the softness of his chest. His hand were carefully placed on your head as he listened to you release a quiet heartfelt sigh before finally, you drifted away to sleep.

Now Megumi glanced outside the window that once blinded him with the sun to a more welcoming light. The moon was full and it hovered right outside the tiny framed window lighting up the entire room. Part of his punishment was when the sun went down usually the room was completely dark.

The other, was that the sun made the room excuriatingly hot in the evening and it made a better alarm than most clocks.

But in this depressing atmosphere, she came to him giving him a momentary bliss that he couldnt have asked for from his own mouth. He took a moment, just gazing out into the pale moonlight in mere thoughts.

How would he even be able to think of such a thing?

How could he ever think...of letting her go completely?

Megumi tugged a sheet over her legs, and he kissed just the edge of her cheek. As he did so he cursed himself for thinking of doing such an action and yet, he did them. Without much of a reason to do so. He was unsure of all the rest of the things that made up their relationship but one thing he was sure of, was that he couldnt stand to let her go.

Not after that horrible mission. As he remembered it Megumi felt his heart beat quicken. First, it was Itadori whom gave him that kind of scare. To think of something similair happening to her made his chest ache. He didn't know what he'd do if that had actually been her. It sounded and acted just like her. He could feel all the pain that she'd went through and he remembered how he wanted to take it all away.

For a while Megumi wondered the what if's of that night. What if...it had all been completely real? Then what?

What could he do to...to prevent that from ever coming true?

"Megumi...?" She mumbled turning over in her sleep now nuzzling her head on his chest. Though she didnt open her eyes yet, Megumi hushed her back to sleep thinking of closing his eyes as well but his thoughts kept him from doing so comfortably. "Go to sleep." Megumi answered flatly to hide the heaviness in his chest.

It was stupid to keep thinking of the past. He decided to let it go.

She was here now and that was all that mattered.

The next morning came and once again, Megumi was awake by himself. He felt the heat of the sun coming through the window and he knew that it was early morning. As he glanced down at you, his eyes lingered for just a bit longer until he thought it was best to wake you up.

"Hey," he started before clearing his throat. "It's time for you to get up."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐌. 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 🎉