𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

The drone flew to a window into the empty classroom, when they saw the window they say Cheong-san.

"It's Cheong-san! What room is that?" On-jo asked looking at the small camera.

"Cheong-san!" Su-hyeok yelled at the camera but he couldn't hear him.

"He can't hear you." Joon-yeong controls the drone flying slowly to the window.

"Hey Cheong-san!"

"I said he can't hear you."

"On-jo, it's alright now!" Su-hyeok grabs On-jo's arm.

"Cheong-san is alive!" He hugs On-jo while Jiwoo notices them both.

Su-hyeok looks back at Jiwoo seeing her smile a bit and looking back at the small camera.

Su-hyeok lets go of On-jo, he looks at Jiwoo again as Su-hyeok looks back at the camera.

"What is he doing? Where's he going? Look over this way! Where are you going, moron?"

"He can't hear you!"

"Be quiet, will you? You're so damn loud."

"You could get us killed." Nam-ra grabs Jiwoo's arm walking to the door looking at the small window opening the cover.

"Didn't you say it was low battery?"

"Yes, I couldn't fully charge it, so there isn't much juice left."

"Since we confirmed where Cheong-san is, let's look elsewhere. We wanted to check outside and ask for help too." Jiwoo and Nam-ra went back to the seat.

"On-jo, is that okay?" On-jo nods at Ji-min's question.

"Yes, since we saw that he's alive."

"Here we go." The drone flies onto outside as the zombies chase after it because of the sound.

When the drone went outside the school, everything was crashed and smoke are everywhere the cars.

"Wait." Ji-min stopped Joon-yeong as he stops the drone from looking around.

"What is it?"

"Wait, wait." Ji-min starts shaking as she sobs looking at the small camera.

"What's wrong Ji-min?"

"Wait, I can't."

"What is it?"

"This- this is my dad's car." Ji-min sobs pointing at car, On-jo cries as well as she was worried about her father.

"The white one? The black one?"

"This one, the truck." Ji-min points to the white truck as she sobs.

"It's my dad's."

"Don't worry, I'm sure there are a lot of cars like that." On-jo said removing her tears comforting Ji-min.

"Let me check." Joon-yeong flies the drone Infront of the truck.

There suddenly we're zombies inside of the truck as Ji-min suddenly cries, the others went quiet.

Joon-yeong takes off the controller and becomes quiet as well, worried for the others.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Jiwoo was looking at the window all quiet but Su-hyeok walks towards her.

Grabbing her shoulder, as Jiwoo looks at him. He looks back checking at the others exhausted.