𝐈𝐗. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Su-hyeok grabs Jiwoo's arm checking Gwi-nam's bite.

He looks at her and grabs her arm "Let's go." They ran to the others.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Su-hyeok, Jiwoo and the others ran to the room again as zombies starts to chase them.

Everyone closed the curtains as Jiwoo closed the curtains to the others as well.

She went to the other window to close the curtain but Cheong-san spoke.

"There's a zombie there. It's caught under the piano, so it can't move." Jiwoo nods as she went to a seat.

"We can't make it." Hyo-ryeong breathes heavily trying to speak.

"To the rooftop, can we? We're trapped again, aren't we?"

"There are zombies outside so, let's think a little." Nam-ra walks towards Jiwoo seeing a bite mark, as Hyo-ryeong notices it as well.

"Hey, vice prez." Jiwoo looks at Hyo-ryeong confused.

"We're you bit?"

"That's a bite mark, right?" Jiwoo looks at her bite mark and looks back at everyone.

The others started standing up as well, backing away from Jiwoo.

Cheong-san grabs a tool to hit Jiwoo with once she turns.

"Hey, it's not what it looks like." Su-hyeok ran towards Jiwoo protecting her from getting hit.

"Move, step back."

"I'm telling you, it's not." Su-hyeok looks at Jiwoo as she was quiet.

"Tell him, you weren't a zombie." Everyone looks at Jiwoo for her to answer but her response was just nothing.

"Why won't you say anything? It wasn't a zombie. Gwi-nam bit her." Su-hyeok said trying to convince the others to believe him.

"Who?"

"Gwi-nam, the bully."

"Yoon Gwi-nam?"

"Yes." Cheong-san looks at Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo, we're you really bitten by Gwi-nam?" She nods slowly.

"Say it clearly."

"It's true." Cheong-san went quiet but spoke.

"Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies."

"What bullshit is that, moron."

"I saw him get bit, if you get bitten by zombies, you turn. So if Gwi-nam bit her-" Su-hyeok suddenly yells cutting off Cheong-san.

"You're wrong!" Suddenly the zombies heard the yelling which made them starts to growl.

"Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie, he wasn't. He spoke, he recognized me."