Chapter 1: DERP.

Rose was your typical league of legends player. She was mysterious and socially inept. She went by zey/zem . She felt so alone in this world of hate that she would cut her wrist and not even change her clothes (which would often have poop in them because she didn't want to go to the bathroom in the middle of her league match). No one liked girls who played Jinx... she would die single. (It was over for Rosecels). Even her favorite bts member Jin banned her from attending bts shows because she was too sus! (Because she dragged someone out of their wheelchair) so yeah... the only friends Rose has are the ones she plays league and valorant with.

      So yeah I'm not gonna lie... Rose and her friends were dumb as fuck and smelled like shit! However... this scent of poop would reach someone very... very... very... special......

     It was Saturday and Rose had a strange urge to go out and buy Asian food. I think it's cause she wanted to be like oppa JIMIN. Or maybe even skt1 Faker! Either way she was ready to take on the day...

- THIS IS HER OUTFIT -

     Rose was walking down the streets of LA one day with turd falling out her bussy hole until she heard someone yell "HAUGHHH" "REAL HAUNTED MOUND"

     Rose was walking down the streets of LA one day with turd falling out her bussy hole until she heard someone yell "HAUGHHH" "REAL HAUNTED MOUND". Then she saw a slightly fat creature approach her. He was attracted to her aura. He himself smelled like absolute butthole. He ran over to her with his crew (turnabout, buckshot and hackledown). Rose was confused but she just went "derp!" 

    "Hey... I'm sematary... you can just call me Sem... ha.... HAHAHAH...." Rose immediately liked him cause he was just like the joker and Rose loved the joker. She loved his greasiness and little chin hairs. Sem looked Rose straight in the eyes... he giggled and put a hair behind her ear. But Rose wasn't gonna fall so quickly for a stranger.... She salut him and walked away smirking to dubstep.

(This is what basically happened but Rose is not black she is half Filipino and half white)

    Sem and the rest of haunted mound just watched her totally girl boss on them and walk away. She was so epic just like league of legends. She was the real life Jinx. Sematary was in love. He needed to get her back. But how could he win such a derpy girls heart?

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER