༺ 𓆩🩸𓆪 ༻

𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

mugen had blown his last few ryo on a squid meal. it was damn good. did he regret it? fuck no. it was good as hell but now him, fuu, and jin had no money to take to the next island they needed to look at or something for that damned samurai she was so obsessed with. each of them had gone out on their own to go get more money for the boat fare. 

while fuu and that asshole jin were out getting money, mugen sat around, looking for a guy to mug. he sat outside of a restaurant, leaning on his sword. he waited for the perfect looking guy to attack. a short middle aged man hobbled past mugen and he smirked. "target locked." mugen bumped into the guy and looked down at him with a frown. "watch where you're going, asshat." he said as he walked away. mugen rummaged around in the sleeve of his overcoat and pulled out a small heavy bag filled with ryo. he grinned and stuffed it down his pocket. he turned a corner and saw fuu conversing with an ugly older man in a restaurant. 

she drank some tea from a small cup and grinned at the man, thanking him over and over again for paying for her meal. he watched with a raised eyebrow as she began swaying back and forth. the man stood. "are you alright dear?" he asked with a close eyed smile. fuu nodded. "i think i just need to lay down..." she said as she stood. the man put his hand on the small of her back. "come with me. i own a small inn. you can lay down there, free of charge." he said as he guided her out of the restaurant. 

the two walked for a short time, mugen following far behind. he kept an eye on them the whole time though. the man closed and locked the door to the inn with a devious grin. night fell and fuu still didn't come out of the inn.

𝐅𝐔𝐔'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

what happened? fuu woke with a headache, in unfamiliar surroundings. soon her vision cleared and she was in a large red wooden cage. someone had changed her into a better looking kimono. she was surrounded by sad looking women sitting on the ground with large muscular men standing at each corner of the cage. as soon as fuu registered where she was she leapt against the wall, putting her head to the hole. "im in a brothel AGAIN!?" she screamed.

𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

goddamn fuu. that bitch went and got herself thrown into a fucking brothel again. for someone so bent on finding that damn samurai she sure did take a lot of fucking detours. he stood just outside the entrance to the brothel, leaning against the wall with crossed arms. as more people entered, he walked in calmly and quickly found fuu. he bent down to look at her, pouting like a child in the corner. she looked at him and panicked. "mugen!! get me out of here!" she yelled at him. he backed his face away from her with an angry face. "shut up! keep yellin' at me and i'll leave you here to rot!" he said as he stood. he put a hand to his chin and looked around the cage at the other women. "i think i'll enjoy myself before i help you." he said as he surveyed them. "not many lookers in here." he said frowning.

his eyes trailed over the women. a few were way too young and a few were way too old. he saw that the same age group tended to stick together so he looked for girls hanging with fuu or around her. all of them were butt-ass ugly. except for two. one of them was so thin she would probably snap in half as soon as mugen put his dick in her. the other one though...she was fat. not really fat but definitely chubby. 

she had the prettiest face he had seen in a while though. her skin was a pretty brown. her eyes were bigger than most people's he saw. she was definitely foreign. something about knowing that ade him want to sleep with her more. mugen approached the man who seemed to be in charge of finances and whatever. he pointed directly at the chubby brown girl. "i want her. for a few hours." the man smiled at him kindly, which creeped mugen out. he's acting like he isn't in charge of taking care of some prostitutes. 

"that'll be 200 ryo, kind sir." the man said cheerily. mugen's face dropped and he got angry. "TWO HUNDRED RYO??? ARE YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!?" he yelled. "FOR SOME WHORE YOU FOUND ON THE STREET?" the man smiled and nodded. "yes sir. will there be a problem with that?" he asked kindly. mugen's groaned under his breath. "ugh..." his eyes trailed over the other men in the room looking at the girls. he pointed to a random. "he said he would pay my tab." the old man nodded. "pleasure." he said as mugen walked away. 

mugen pointed to the girl he wanted and a guard unlocked the cage, roughly grabbing her. he shouted at her as he threw her out of the cage, at mugen's feet. "y/n! up and at em! you've got a new customer!" he shouted at her. she stayed on the flood, her curly/coily hair falling in front of her face. mugen had to admit, he did also like her outfit a lot more than the other girl's kimono's. she wore a short f/c kimono with some black fishing nets as stockings and on her arms. her kimono was loose at the top, and fell off her shoulders. it showed some cleavage and a few necklaces with a spiked choker that had a ring through it. he didn't notice the choker before.

 y/n threw her hair back out of her face, and looked behind her at the guard. "eat shit, asshole." she said through barred teeth. the guard kicked her side. "the hell you say to me, bitch!?" he shouted. "go to your goddamn room!" he said as he turned. "oh, go kill yourself!" she shouted back at him. the man turned back around but y/n had stood and grabbed mugen's hand and began walking down the hallway. he grinned devilishly. he liked her already. 

she led him into the room and slowly closed the door, her back to him. he plopped down on the ground, legs spread. she turned her head slowly, with half lidded eyes. "so, what are you into?" she asked seductively. mugen grinned. 

"i'm into whatever you're willing to do, baby."

a/n :   im kinda rly excited to do this one...i can't find any good mugen fics.