Let's Go Back, Hm?

Harry has always felt like he was living a lie -which he probably was, he never really felt like he was what people dreamed he was. His friends weren't -as he had just found out- his friends, the only "father" figure in his entire life had just died because of a person out for his life and the only "grandfather" figure in his life was apparently using him as his little soldier... Yeah Harry was living a lie.

Harry POV.

When I woke up today I hadn't expected to see the death of my godfather nor to find out that Dumbledore has been using me for the war this whole entire time and didn't even care about me -not only that but I had to learn that bit of info from Snape...

I also didn't expect to see my fake friends talking badly behind my back to Malfoy... Fucking Malfoy. What world did I wake up in?

Well even with all the things that I have never in my entire life ever thought would happen happening one after the other, the one that takes the cake isn't even a thought that I should've even been able to wish for, but hey even that happened.

1943. That was the year I found myself in after watching my dear old ex friends die in front of me from Bellatrix's wand...

' Ok, did the world decide to wake me up and make my life impossible to deal with? ' I thought looking at the dazed and surprised form of who I knew for sure was a younger Voldemort. Tom Marvolo Riddle.

I sighed.

" Hello. " I said.

Of course that brought Tom back from his dazed form.

He reached for his wand.

I let him.

He was pretty slow.

He pointed it at me.

" Cru- "

I did a wandless Expelliarmus.

He looked at his discarded wand that was now in my left hand. Then at my eyes.

His magic was starting to strike out.

" I am not here to harm you. Please, next time try talking before you try torturing an unknow person. " I said mockingly.

" Who are you?! " He asked angrily.

" Harry Cerberus Peverell. And you? "

He looked at me with narrow eyes and gritted teeth. " Tom Marvolo Riddle. " He answered with a hint of disgustingness.

" Pleasures. Do you not like your name Riddle? " I asked despite already knowing the answer -or more like none.

" What are you doing in my room? " He breathes deeply, acting like he's in control.

' Called it. ' I thought before answering. " I have no clue. It seems I have forgotten somethings. "

Riddle's eyes narrowed even deeper.

' He might as well close his eyes at this point. ' I handed him back his wand. ' I don't need a wand to defeat this version of him. '

I looked around at his dorm room. Unlike the Gryffindor room he didn't have to share a room with four other people so it had more space to move around. It was all in warm colors. Colors that I didn't expect him to have in his room. To be honest I was expecting his room to be in blacks, greens, silvers and grays. Guess not. Overall it was a classy room that gave off warm energy.

" You're lying. "

I looked at him and shrugged.

" I don't know you enough to trust you with what actually happened yet. Plus we just met and the answer to your question is really personal to me. "