Best friend

I dedicate a fanfic To Mommy Rosy for the episode with Sean where he sings. From the very first episode I dreamed about it (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄).
Notes: I don't know what's happening to me. I suddenly liked Shailey's ship¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Happy reading my dear :3
___________________________

***

  The accelerated beating of the heart, rapid breathing, heat on the cheeks and ears - as if he had been staying in a stuffy room for a long time - this seemed to Sean an unfamiliar phenomenon. No, he knew what it meant, but he was afraid to admit it. He was afraid to admit that he had fallen in love with Hailey.

  Although, what is there to be afraid or ashamed of? Hailey was surprisingly well suited as a companion: calm, sympathetic, intelligent and very sweet girl. She is the president of the music club, has a beautiful voice, plays the guitar and draws beautifully. What else would you like?

  But the problem is that they are friends. Not only within the walls of their small cozy club, but also in life. They had just an ideal relationship as the oldest in the team. For everyone, Sean is a calm, sweet older brother, who is ready to support in difficult times. You can trust him with any secret, and be sure this guy will never give it away to anyone.

  Hayley could always rely on him, trusted him with all her experiences, because she knew that he was allowed. He was her best friend, the one that in an instant will become your personal psychologist. Sean also knew this, and he valued their relationship as the treasure of the pirate Flint. Therefore, he was afraid to lose them, to break them with his love, if it turned out to be non-reciprocal.

  This seems to be the case with Luke and Zender. Both were afraid that they would spoil their strong friendship since childhood. But they also found the strength to open up to each other, even Zender with his slight hysteria in character. So what else is stopping him from doing the same? Oh yeah… Jake.

  This blond guy he knew not only from the stories of Hayley and Zender, but he himself met with him and his repulsed company. He did not like their behavior, but what could he do? You can’t get into a fight for words, he’s not as hot-tempered as Mills, even if he wanted to become so at least for a short time. And now he came to their club. What for? To stop them? To mess up somehow? Definitely something his main buddy, Drew, liked. You have to be alert.

  But, despite all the disbelief, he put on a friendly smile and approached the guy to introduce him to everything. Moreover, Hayley asked him about it, And he could not refuse her.

  He remembers laughing at Jake when he called Zander and Hayley a couple. Seriously, he didn't know they were brother and sister? Sean, of course, laughed softly - he couldn't afford it. But when he got home, he leaned his back against the door of the room and cackled as loudly as he could. What a jerk he is.

  One day, Sean was cleaning the music club - a common thing. He liked to clean in silence or listening to quiet music on his headphones. His passion is like making beats. During this case, you could go into your thoughts, calm down and reflect on your daily life. But the thoughts were haunted by the fact that Jake began to flirt with Hayley. It annoyed him and even pissed him off. Damn that blondie!

  The last thought took my breath away. Quiet, Shawn, quiet. It was already too much. You don't have to be so hard on the guy. Maybe his style of talking to all the girls, right?

  There was a knock at the door behind him, and Sean turned his head. Before him now stood a pretty girl with white hair. She called herself Daisy, a friend of Jake's. A pleasant person with whom he was ready to chat all day long.

  At the next rehearsal, it turned out that Daisy liked Jake. After that, Sean breathed a sigh of relief - now he could be calm. Was he jealous then? Certainly! Is he jealous now? A little, but now it does not burn as much as before. But did he have the right to be jealous of Hailey when he hadn't confessed to her yet? In fact, she has no idea about his feelings, and therefore can meet with someone who will offer it to her. This is her choice.

  Sean often stayed up at night and thought about what it would be like if he was more courageous. Maybe they would become a couple, after graduation they would get married, they would begin to live separately ... Ah, it’s nice to dream, after all. It is unpleasant to understand that these are just dreams ...

  But he is glad that he can be with her and support her. Even if it's just a best friend.

From now on, for him this is not
a curse, but a blessing ...

___________________________

I am very glad that you read to the end. Please, if you see an error somewhere, let me know in the comments. I'm not always good with English. I hope you enjoyed my work.