Part 1

EDA

"EDA YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE..." Ayfer shouted from downstairs like she did most mornings when Eda was late for college.

A half asleep Eda woke up in a panic, hair falling over her face and blanket twisted round her legs as she hurried out of the bed.

"I'm coming I'm coming" she moaned rushing around her room brushing her teeth and finding something to wear for the day.

"Eat before you go" A breakfast platter of eggs, toast, fruits and orange juice were laid out on the table in front on her aunt as she ate her own.

Eda grabbed a slice of toast as she swung her school bag over her shoulder and slipped on her shoes.

"I don't have time. Where is Melo?...MELOO"
She shouted as her friend came tumbling down the stairs in the same panic as Eda just was.

"Let's go let's go"

They ran to the door after thanking Ayfer for breakfast. They made their way down the road where Edas new boyfriend Mert sat in his car waiting.

Mert was a little bit older than them, they had met at a party a few weeks back, he was cool and attractive in a way that excited Eda. He was experienced in all different ways that made dating him interesting.

✨✨✨✨✨

SERKAN

"Okay okay Efe that's enough, there's only so much detail I need to hear about you and what's her face"

Efe had recently lost his virginity in the most unromantic way with a girl he couldn't even remember.

"I'm sure her name was Ece... no Asli"
Efe scratched his head, he really couldn't remember her name. But that's what happens when you drink yourself into an oblivion and make out with a random girl at a party who had done this before.

Serkan was driving listening to his friends laughing about the ordeal. He had yet to lose his virginity, there had been opportunities but no woman ever really stood out to him.

"So are we going to that party tonight? Serkan you might finally lose yours to selin" Engin laughed in the back seat hitting his friend on the shoulder as they joked.

"That's hilarious Engin, you know full well I have no interest in Selin" he rolled his eyes as he pulled up outside college.
"But yes we can go I'll pick you guys up tonight then head there. Efe get the drink and Engin get the address of your friend"

They headed inside.
✨✨✨✨

The day went fast for them both.

Eda, Melo, Ceren and Fifi were all getting ready at Eda's.

Merts friend was throwing a party tonight and the girls were invited. It was nothing fancy just the usual college party, a pool probably and a hell of a lot of drinking.

Eda settled with a pair of jeans, a backless silk top and some small heels. Her hair she left natural in waves with light makeup. The girls wore something similar except Fifis version was black that was her style, you'd never catch her with a big or colour.

"So are you going to finally lose your virginity tonight Miss Eda Yildiz" Fifi smirked holding up her glass of wine.

Eda's cheeks reddened as she turned to them.
"I'm not sure, merts great but I always pictured my first time to be... I don't know... a little more romantic" she shrugged "and Mert just doesn't seem to have that in him".

"Eda you've seen too many films, that's not how it works these days. It's not a big deal" Fifi chucked back her glass of wine and shook her head after a shot.