005

You sluggishly put on your clothes for the day, still feeling tired after your alarm woke you up just a few minutes ago.

The tiredness had you wishing you could sleep for a whole two days and not wake up once, but you knew that wasn't going to happen since things needed to get done today.

Jealousy washed over you at the sight of Ray who was peacefully asleep on a futon that was spread on the floor.

'The sooner we get done, the sooner I can close my eyes and hopefully die' You thought while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

Grabbing your phone, headphones and wallet, you made your way downstairs and into the kitchen where you found your mom and step dad eating some milk bread. You felt bad for the man, being as though this was his first time moving into a completely different timezone and it was going to take awhile for him and Anthony to adjust.

"Morning.." You mumbled. Lisa swallowed the food that was in her mouth before smiling at you.

"Gooood Morning Y/n!" Your step dad just waved while nibbling on the bread.

"Is Ant coming?"

"It's still early for him. But we're gonna get him up a little later"

You nodded your head.

"Now that we're all here, let's get going!" The oldest women in the group grabbed her keys.

The three of you put on your shoes and left out the door.

~•○~

'Now that most of the important things are bought, I can leave and look for everything else another day' You walked around the mall looking for a way out, fixing the baseball cap kept you hidden from people.

Your mom and Gabriel had went off somewhere, leaving you on your own, completely forgetting about the fact that you had a very bad sense of direction.

At the moment you were looking for the exit, ready to just leave and walk around the city, no longer feeling tired. Every time you tried asking for directions people would just ignore you or make rude comments. You huffed out in annoyance.

Just as you were about to give up and call your mom you spotted a map a few feet across from you. Silently thanking whoever was upstairs, you made your way over to the board that mapped out the place. Once you found the exit you took a picture of the whole map, knowing you would forget where it was. When you turned around, you bumped into someone.

"Oh- I'm so sorry!" You said to the person in front of you.

"No, no. It's my fault for standing that close, I deeply apologize" The person said, bowing slightly. "Though you do look awfully familiar, it's- probably just me."

"I see-"

"Oh, I really have to go- again, I am sorry for invading your space" He bowed once more.

"Ah- it's completely fine, it was unintentional" You bowed back.

The two of you walked your separate ways. Once you walked farther away from where you just stood, you then realized you didn't know where you were and the crowds of people didn't make it any better.

'We should've just shopped online.' You thought to yourself with a blank look.

Izuku's POV

"Hello Midoriya" Todoroki and Iida sat across from me, placing their trays of food on the table.

"Hey guys!" I smiled

"You've been extremely happy for the past few days."

"Aren't I always happy?" I tilted my head at Todoroki's statement.