Chapter -8-

No one's POV
The whole car ride was in complete silence. Well besides the music playing in the back. The two didn't speak to eachother the whole way there.

Sean really wanted to know what was wrong with Kaycee because he doesn't want it to change the way they are now after so many years.

Kaycee's POV

I finally wake up when I heard the car door slam.
What the hell?

I rub my eyes and sit the Seat back up looking out the window to see where Sean went. I notice our bags are gone but he is no where to be found. How rude !

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and got out the Car and made my way to the front door. Should I open the door or knock? I reached my hand out to grab the knob but suddenly the door is opened by Sean.

"Oh you're up? I was about to come get you" he said

Yea right! I rolled my eyes at him and walked into his house.

Sean's POV

After we finally made it to my house. I noticed that kaycee was still asleep so I left her there while I took out stuff inside. I intended to go back and wake her but I remembered I haven't fed Oreo.

After that I finally went to go get her. But by the time I went to open the door she was already there.

She had a angry expression written over her face.

"Oh you're up? I was about to come get you" i said with a smile.

She doesn't respond even respond to me. All I got from her was her pushing past me and rolling eyes. What the hell did I do ?

"Rice bowl are you okay ?" I grabbed her arm slightly

"Would you be okay if you were marrying someone you hate?" She said in a monotone

I honestly thought we were past this. Well not past this but I ATLEAST thought the hating part was over with.

"Someone you hate ?" I looked at her with a concerning expression

"You heard me didn't you?" She snapped back

Wow I'm such a fool.

"I thought we were over the hating part ? I guess you can't never seem to grow up." I replied

Kaycee's POV

"Wait sean I didn't mean-" before I could even finish my sentence he was already gone.

I honestly didn't mean to snap on him like that. I just had a lot on my mind and then he started talking to me and I couldn't help it. I know it isn't an excuse but....

"Can you hurry up and come in I need to lock the door."
I fixed my clothes and sped walk into his house.

"Everyone else should be here soon. So you can wait until they come you don't have to talk to me" Sean said in a monotone.

"Sean I didn't mean what I said, I had a lot on my mind and-"

"It's fine kaycee I'll be in my room you can help yourself"

Kaycee....

Never in a million years would I have thought that, I didn't like the fact that he called me by my name rather than the nickname he gave me.

- time skip- 🫶

Everyone is here now enjoying themselves, and here I am still upset over the fact that Sean isn't talking to me.

Maybe I should talk to him? But then on the other hand me and talking about my feelings don't work out well

Fuck...

It's been awhile HASNT it ? My bad again I always forget about this . I'm also thinking of writing a new story. But idk yet bc I can barely keep up with this one 😭. Since I'm on summer break I can probably keep up with this one