7

Stories begin in random places, or sometimes they firstly explain how we got there, but in a story about life people can only recall so much about one's own memories.

I don't know how much back into their own life people can remember but 7 is a prominent age I can remember.

I may not have a perfect memory but I can relive it by thinking the scenes in my head, usually in the middle of classes. Paying attention never really got me anywhere anyways.

And then the memory hits me

————
The blue-ish green-ish walls, white leather couches, and a Lego bin to the side of me. I lay on the leather couch and rest my head,, over the side without the arm rest. Oh and one more thing—these couches had a shit ton of scratches and holes from my black Labrador retriever who thought this was her digging ground— However, I go to myself "I'll probably be better when I grow up,i promise myself, I'm going to think back to this moment every-time I think I messed up shit deep.

I sure as hell didn't keep that promise to myself, in fact I just contemplate on the matter randomly.

Our classroom at school, it was mixed second and third were together, this school was failing it didn't have enough students, at all.

I also remember this girl Naomi, I never have contacted her after that one gym period, well more like she couldn't contact us, that girl couldn't eat , walk, talk or drink by herself probably ever again. To put it in perspective this girl Naomi had been in gym class like the rest of us, however she said she felt dizzy.

So our gym teacher mrs.k told her to sit on the bench, which she did, but before she sat down completely she threw up—

The next day .. shocker.   Bad news the kid who threw up.. oh yeah Naomi, had cancer not that I seemed to care much, tho, but some kids did like maya she was kind of your average horse girl though.

That's the only things I can recall from age seven before I got the news that the school I was going to

Was going to be shut down next year.

—-I tried writing something genuine I'm going to write stuff on real view point on people experience  things!! Taking a break from my shit posting —-