ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇꜱ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛ
∘∘∘
ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You would have stretched, you really wanted to, but you didn't. Couldn't more like. You've wanted to stretch for the last....how long had it been since you were thrown in here?

How did you even end up in here?
When did you end up in here?

It couldn't have been more than a week, right? You would have died of hunger or thirst. If it had only been a week, why didn't you remember even your own name?

All of these question visited you constantly, and yet you were never presented with an answer. The butterflies that surrounded you never touched you, all you could do is remain retrained against the tree and pray for someone to find you before you die of thirst.

"AHH!"
Your head shot up.

That was the first sound you had heard since you had been tied down, however long that was. You nearly cried when a blonde girl showed up, and you didn't even register the sword she was holding.

If she was here to kill you, at least you could be free from the silence of the tree.

"Holy shit..." The blond said, lowering her sword. The floating child that screamed floated closer and removed the piece of bark that covered your mouth. "Are you okay??"

You inhaled deeply, eyes looking back and forth between the child and the girl desparately. Your voice cracked dryly when you opened your mouth and spoke.

"....A-are yo-you....here to sa-Ave...me...?"

The floating child nodded vigourously, begining to gently remove the branches that held you firmly in place. The blond merely stared at you, her sword only a few centimeters from falling out of her hand.

"There! That's all of the branches! Can you sta-" You fell forward, falling onto the blond girl, huggin her tightly, craving the human warmth and contact that you had been deprived of. You sobbed into the girl's shoulder, muttering a million thank you's to her and the child.

The blond held you close, hoping you wouldn't notice the rapid beating of her heart.

You smiled, not letting go. "Thank you, my saviors, what would your names happen to be?" you asked, looking up to the child who now floated just in front of you. "I'm Paimon, and this is Lumine! What's your name?" The child asked.

Oh how you wished you could answer.

"I...." You looked down again,

ฬђคՇ ฬคร ץ๏ยг ภค๓є?

"...I don't know my name, I can't remember....I'm sorry....." You apologised, hugging Lumine tighter. Paimon smiled at you, "Don't worry, we know someone who will know your name!" Paimon told you, nudging Lumine.

"Y-yeah, his name is Venti...but maybe you'll remember him as Barbatos?" She said, and you felt as if she wanted to say something else, but by the sudden rise and fall of her chest, you realised how she decided against it.