@6

"Hi." Yuna smiled sheepishly peeling her mask off her face.

"Bye. You're late." Jaemi said crossing her hands over her chest.

"And? You're irrelevant." Yuna smirked.

"What did you just-"

"Guys. Let's not tear our apartment down. Yuna had to risk her ass to come here, TXT dorm." Chaerin chuckled glancing at Kai who pretended like he wasn't eavesdropping.

"Tea guy gotta leave." Yuna smiled knowingly, looking at Heuning Kai. The boy groaned, "i wasn't - Shut up."

"Mmmh. You were the one who spread that me and Park Jisung were dating. I don't trust you." Yuna laughed dropping down on the couch.

"It was you?!" Chaerin gasped, highly dissapointed.

"I just asked if they were! Dongpyo dragged it." Kai defended himself.  Yuna shook her head. "He said the same thing about me and Seollie dating." Yeonjun chimed in.

"Anyways. Ignore him. Here, some snacks for you girls. We'll leave, You're leave with us Heuning, be safe." Yeonjun ruffled three of their hairs in adoration.

"Ahh- Jjunie oppa, Changbin said to see his texts or he'll 'actually kill' you." Yuna informed in concern.

Yeonjun realised something, "oh fuck-"

The girls just shrugged in 'not-my-buisness' manner.

"So?" Chaerin asked laying back on the sofa.

"I am going to my grandma's house after the comeback." Jaemi said, drinking from a packed juice.

"Ahh! Right, your comeback, you're in SM. Yeah. Get your shit together and start showing the world how amazing you are or one of these days I will post our covers and yell at everyone who hates on you." Somewhere in the middle of Chaerin blabbering Yuna started beat boxing making her words seem like a Rap. Chaerin glared the girl, kicking her back as Yuna sat on the floor near the tea table. Jaemi stared blankly at the wall behind Chaerin, trying not to laugh.

" I honestly hate you both." She groaned.

"Where is Debby?" Yuna asked on her way back from the kitchen with some water as Lila waddled along her legs.
"She is resting in her bed. She hasn't been feeling it lately. I will take her to a doctor tommorow." Chaerin said pouting slightly.

"Oh? Does she have an upset stomach?" Jaemi asked.

"No, she is loosing her appetite. She doesn't eat much lately and prefers staying in her bed more than normal."

"Oh. Yeah see the doctor, I think." Jaemi nodded sincerely.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Yuna asked, clicking through the genres on Netflix.

"Don't know." The other two said in unison.

"Then let's watch IT." Yuna laughed, knowing recently how popular the movie became again in Korea because of Chaerin.

"Yo, you can watch the sequel though. I never got to watch that." Chaerin said, not caring about the teasing tone Yuna implied.

"No. I need to remember the first one. Let's watch both." Jaemi said both agreeing.

"Oh my god, I hate your aunt." Jaemi gasped as she watched Anna getting bullied by her aunt.

"You mean Anna's aunt?" Chaerin snorted.

"Yes. Linyi is a legend."

"Oh that reminds me, how is the wedding thing going?" Yuna asked, recieving an annoyed groan from Jaemi who was immersed in the movie.