Monday Morning Classes with You

============================

Y/N's appearance is kinda fem/presenting cause I've been told to do so and will go by She/They.

Kinda a Y/N x Peter thing but TK... 😍

Bro deadass I'm not even in this fandom, so characterization is off probably lmfao

Oh and I wish I Didn't have to add this in here but the canon Peter is absolutely garbage so we're gonna un-bitchify him 🥺🥺
———————————————————————

You stand at the bus stop. It was a warm windy morning and you are busily rustling the stray string of hair on your face, but failing as it goes back to swift in front again. Leaving it be as you knew it was ultimately useless to continue... Patiently waiting for the bus to arrive you take out your phone and started texting TK, one of the few friends you managed to keep from middle school.

Y/U (your user): "Hey TK! I think I'm going to be a bit late this morning, u think u could save me a seat? Pleaaase? 🥺"

You give a little chuckle at the dumb emoji sent with the text, you know TK finds it annoying, but you do it anyway. They were your best friend. Sighing and waiting for a phone at the prospect of the new school year as a Junior gives you a little bit of fright. Just as you were about to pocket your phone a little 'Ding!' rang.

TK: Really? Okay sure.

TK: Is that bus of yours really that late again?How long has this been going on for, since 5th grade? LOL!

Y/U: Har! Har! So r you going to save me a seat or not? I don't wanna sit next to some creep!! Or, even worse 😰😰

TK: You don't think your ex is still at that school right? It's been awhile since I last saw her...

Y/U: I'll tell you, she was crazy! I couldn't even talk to you or Lucy the whole time we were dating!

Y/U: i swear if I see her again I'm switching schools >:(

You think back to the time you were dating, it wasn't a pleasant experience and it was something you'd like to forget. It was the day you broke up with her that you vowed to never fall in love during Highschool. Freshman you was so stupid.

TK: well I'm at the class already, it's science right?

Y/U: well yeah.. can you pick somewhere in the back?

TK: 🙁

Y/U: .....

Y/U: TK what does than emoji mean?

TK: it's- nothing can you pick somewhere else?

Y/N: Okay...

Y/U: somewhere at the side of the class?

TK: 😓

Y/U: damn it...

The loud clanging of the state average bus loudly introduces itself as you gather your belongings and start to get ready to climb on the bus. Before getting on though, you manage to send two messages and miss to spot the last text you'd see from TK before the wifi from your house was suddenly pulled away from your connection.