Showers

!! FLUFF!!

Summary :  Mitchel and Christian are students. It's middle of the night and Mitty just came back from a sesh, he wanted to shower but instead he got small surprise.

word count : 1363
!TW! : Drug Usage, alcohol,

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

MITCHEL POV.

It was about 11pm and i just came back from the park. Normally i would never mix weed with alcohol but I guess it just happened. Life fucks me over all the time why not fuck with it a little as well. Everything was perfectly fine beside fact that I was getting horribly dizzy at some point. I thought it's better to shower now before I will actually pass out. Of course I thought about it quite ironically, I didn't think I'd actually loose my consciousness since it never really happened to me before. I took my towel and other stuff I needed before literally stumbling into the shower room.

CHRISTIAN POV.

Everything that happened today was  verbatim awful. Since I woke up not a single thing went my way. The only thing I was dreaming about right now was hot shower and my bed. The moment when water hit my back I felt like I could finally get some peace. Slight pain from boiling hot water faded pretty fast and I just stood there letting my mind go numb. In no time I heard loud thump and immediately opened my eyes. Not gonna lie I got a little scared but I just thought that it's just another drunk guy as always. But what if he got hurt? Fuck you Christian and your good heart. I wrapped a towel around my waist and peeked out but before I could ask if everything is alright I saw a guy laying on the floor. I cursed under my breath and went straight to help him get up.
"Are you okay? "he started mumbling and in no time he barfed all over me. I jumped away as fast as I could and sighed putting hand to my mouth trying to control gag reflex.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Mitchel sat up wiping his mouth with sleeve of his hoodie when Kras started to wash the vomit off of himself.
After Christian finally didn't have rest of other boy's food on himself he crouched by him "Are you okay? You didn't hit your head or something? " Mitchel faintly smiled at the younger boy. "I'm fine and I'm sorry for throwing up at you. I feel horrible, I didn't mean to ". Christian laughed softly " It's not like you would barf on me intentionally" he paused " I think. " then helped him get up guiding him to sit down on the windowsill. "So what's your name? " Christian asked, looking with slight curiosity at the braided hair of the other. " It's Mitchel " Kras noded " Christian ". In that exact moment he realized that the only part of material on him is hanging down his hips, he panicked a little and wanted to get dressed but then he looked back at Mitchel and sighed. " come on let's get you cleaned up " Christian stood up in front of him and Mitchel just stared at him confused as hell. " What? You literally can't stand by yourself and you're covered in.. whatever you have eaten earlier " "But I don't know you. How can I just let you wash me or something. Don't you think it's a little weird? " Mitchel tried to get up but his vision got blurry again so he sat back down. "That's exactly what I'm talking about. It is weird but I rather live with trauma of seeing some random guy naked than guilt that you accidentally died in that shower"

Mitchel was so confused, he didn't understand that random guy cared about him more than anyone ever. His trust issues were literally screaming in the back of his head. If he had a choice he would just leave that room but he wasn't able to and the guy seemed nice so he could as well just risk it all. Christian went to, at least put his underwear on so there won't be any accident, when he was putting his boxers on Mitchel frowned"You're gonna see me naked, but I can't see you? " Christian stopped for a moment " are you serious? " "Hell yeah I am. "

After couple minutes both of them were naked. Christian couldn't help but admire Mitchel's body. He was skinny but you could see how gently his stomach was profiled with muscles. Christian Once again helped the taller one, to get to the shower sitting him down. Taking the things student dropped earlier to wash him. Everytime Mitchel tried to do anything by himself Christian just smacked his hands away and said he needs to save his energy.

MITCHEL'S POV

It was the weirdest experience in my life. Any other person would leave me there and just yell that I threw up on them. In one of the worse scenarios I'd get beaten up for this. What was with this guy. He was genuinely nice and didn't give out any single bad vibe. When we finished up he dried me off and took to his room since his roommate was out. He laid me on his bed and went to my room to get my clothes. I looked around, it was decorated in pretty basic way anyone would do it. Posters of bands all over the walls, and CD's on his shelf. What caught my attention tho, was white electric guitar with a word "Kras" on it.

THIRD PERSON POV.

As soon as Christian came back with clothes for Mitchel he heard a question towards him " What does Kras mean? "Christian blinked couple times in surprise and laughed softly. " That's what people call me, why? " Mitchel shrugged "Just saw the guitar, you play? "
"No I use it as a spoon to mix my soup, why are you asking? of course I play. " he handed the clothes to Mitchel so he could dress up " if you want you can sleep here, I don't think Jesse will come back any soon. " Mitchel chuckled "We just met and you already wanna sleep with me? " Kras just rolled his eyes " I wanted you to sleep in the other bed but sure you can sleep with me " They both laughed  and for the next couple hours they just talked.
"so will you tell me how did you get yourself into that state? " Mitchel sighed and leaned back on his new friend's bed. Yeah friend, that wasn't something Mitchel was used to, but with every word he was just more reassured that Christian was worth of that title.
"I crossfaded " Christian laid right next to Mitty and rested his head on his shoulder with a soft sigh. "I Understand"

CHRISTIAN POV.

It was about 2 am already. I was talking to Mitchel this whole time, he wasn't fully in his mind for awhile but it washed over him. He told me a lot about himself which shocked me because he also said he's having a hard time when it comes to trusting people. Not saying he trusted me but we found the connection immediately. We were laying by each other and just kept talking when I started getting sleepy. My eyes got really heavy and before I could actually say anything I felt soft lips on my forehead that of course belonged to the dark haired boy by my side. I felt my cheeks burning up which definitely wasn't planned. I was shocked but somehow peaceful. I just felt so comfortable around him. I laid my head on his chest and just fell asleep.

MITCHEL'S POV

I swear I couldn't help myself. He just looked so pretty and it just happened. The moment his head was placed on my chest I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you for not leaving me there" I started closing my eyes when I heard silent "I can do that longer if you'll just let me. " Soft smile appeared on my face as we both fell asleep.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;

I AM SORRY IF IT'S BAD IT'S LITERALLY MY FIRST I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET BETTER I PROMISE.