48

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕:𝟒𝟓𝐚𝐦
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

My alarm clock just went off and I was up sitting in the bed. Today was the day I was meeting the lawyer for the first time hopefully she was what I needed. I got up and went to the bathroom and used it, after I was finished I turned the shower on and took my clothes off and got in.

A good shower to start the day off.

***

***

***

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth and then walked back into the room. I stopped at the mirror and looked at my belly that was growing. Today marks 3 months for me you wouldn't even think I was 3 months I look like 5 or 6 but I guess it's cause I'm carrying 2 instead of 1.

(I know I said in a couple days but we gone speed her pregnancy up a little😭)

I looked in my draw for some panties and underwear and then put it on along with my deodorant. I went in my closet and grabbed my dress and put it on. The dress showed my bump so clearly that it was crazy. I decided to straighten my hair cause it matched the dress. As I was plugging my flat iron up my sister came into the room.

"I'm cooking when you finished" London said

"Okay thank you" I said

"Aww look at your little bump" London said smiling

"I look 5 months" I said

"You pregnant with twins that's why" London said

"Yea I'll be out in a min though" I said

"Okay" London said closing the door

I let my flat iron warm up a little while I put lotion on my body. After I finished I started doing my hair which wouldn't take that long.

***

***

***

I was finally finished getting ready and walked out the room. I heard laughter in the living room. I walked in to see everybody sitting there talking.

"Aww look at the baby bump" Aaliyah said

"My baby mama" Znuie said

"Hey everybody" I said

"Goodmorning lil sis" Aj said

"Wassup" Dre said

I sat down on the couch and just chilled.

"You okay?" Aaliyah asked

"Yea just a little tired I'm okay though" I said

"You haven't been stressing have you?" Znuie asked

"No I just haven't been able to sleep right without Omarion is all" I said