Getting Together (fucking)

Jamal musiala had a giant crush on his German teammate Joshua kimmich he always dreamt of being in the arms of his teammate and more

Josh wanted to check on musialas skills with a football he was a hard person to impress but jamal managed it josh says "jamal your quite skilled with the football verse me" jamal says "alright then" he tries to go past kimmich but kimmich accidentally slide tackles him from behind jamal goes down holding his leg Wirtz saw and goes over both josh and Wirtz says "are u OK jamal" musiala couldn't answer he got the studs in the ankle kimmich says "I'm so sorry jamal" Kimmich saw the younger boy crying he gave him a hug and says "ssshh jamal it's going to be OK" jamal started to calm down but also started to feel relaxed in his crushes arms kimmich holds him till he calms down and says "I'm sorry again how about I repay you" jamal and florian both look at josh jamal says "what was u thinking" josh says "ill cook u some food anything else and I mean anything I'll do" jamal says "there is one thing but I'm a bit embarrassed to say" josh says "no judgement" jamal musiala said "can you kiss me" josh grips jamals chin and kisses him without hesitation the kiss lasts so long jamal says "oh my god that felt so good do it to florian" florian was suddenly excited kimmich kisses florian getting on top of him and says "i think I'm in love with youse" florian says" josh your so sexy" josh kisses him more florian loving the lips on his jamal says "josh u know I have loved you for so long" josh smiles and says "really beautiful is that so" jamal says "yes it is" kissing the German josh says "come with me u 2 I don't want to get caught making out with the 2 hottest players" both boys blush heavily josh takes the younger boys to his room he took his shirt off locking the door Wirtz went up to him kissing him kimmich pushed his tongue into his mouth both loving the kiss musiala was enjoying the hot kiss the boys were sharing kimmich grabs at the trackies of florian and says "u want to go the extra step" Wirtz says "how about me and you fuck jamal and his pretty ass" kimmich says "thats a good thought actually we do of course need his concent obviously" Wirtz and kimmich both go over to musiala and say "jamal can we fuck u" jamal says "of course u beautiful boys" jamal takes his shirt off first then his pants musiala bent over giving the boys a view on his ass kimmich goes up to him slowly rubbing his tounge against his ass jamal was desperate kimmich enters him eating him out jamal says "fuck yes that tounge feels nice u know exactly what you are doing" florian gets in front of jamal rubbing his bulge whilst kissing him jamal moans into florians mouth kimmich removed his tongue pulling his pants down Wirtz says "I'm not sure jamal can handle that cock it's so fucking big" jamal says "let me see" florian let's him jamals eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing kimmich says "can I put it in" musiala says "yes daddy please do" florian says "are u sure jamal" musiala says "please just fuck me I don't care if u hurt me I want it badly" kimmich enters him and says "you ready baby boy" jamal says "yes daddy florian let me suck that big dick" florian took his pants off slowly teasing his teammate jamal moaning gripping on to florian saying "please baby i need u" florian says "awww such a cute face ok u can suck me" pulling his pants down jamal grabs florians dick and starts slowly sucking him Wirtz says "so pretty carry on baby boy" he starts to force more of his teammates dick down moaning on it josh says "he's such a perfect boy this ass tho it feels so great" he starts to go harder jamal moaning louder Wirtz loved the olders moans Wirtz says "such a good little boy" forcing his cock all the way in his mouth jamal was struggling to handle wirtzs dick kimmich was loving jamals ass giving him light spanks jamal was having the time of his life he didn't want it to end Wirtz says "jamal baby boy ur amazing" kimmich went as hard as he could jamal came untouched both boys carried on kimmich says "spill another for daddy" musiala grabbed his dick stroking it fast while both boys were destroying his holes kimmich says "good boy kissing his neck I'm close jamal hang on u have done so well beautiful" Wirtz says "I'm close to" both kimmich and him lean over jamal to kiss kimmich still fucking musiala jamal cums again kimmich goes as fast and as hard as he could musialas was making him go hard it needed it Wirtz smiles and says "I see why this boy loves u" josh goes back for more of Wirtz and says "such a gorgeous boy" kimmich finished inside musiala and says "good job babe I told u can do it" musiala having Wirtz throat fucking him kimmich puts a butt plug inside jamal keeping his cum in and says "your ass is so sexy" Wirtz came in musialas mouth musiala swallows it all Wirtz says "god good you gorgeous slut" musiala says with a smile "only for u 2" kimmich kisses jamal and says "want cuddles babe" jamal nods and says "of course" musiala got placed in the middle of the bed both boys go either side of him wrapping their arms around him and says "let's sleep together" musiala says "ok but one question are we actually a thing" kimmich says "do u want 2 be" jamal says "absolutely I love you" kimmich cuddles him tighter and kisses his head and says "goodnight baby boy such a good bottom u was today" jamal says "thanks goodnight."