A Little Talk with TK

Enjoy my shit writing 😫😍

This may be a commission but I am allowed to be a little bit self indulgent

TK vs Goth Peter - Place yo bets 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

(Stay tuned at the end for some smexy art lmfao)
==========================

"TK!!!!" You blurt out their name from across the classroom after the bell rang. Your newfound anger starts to unleash as you stomp towards them, rolling up your sleeves preparing for a brawl.

You can't help but feel a bit guilty, it wasn't their fault they didn't manage to find a seat for you, then again, you both were too awkward to ask anyone to move. Their face falls flat as you race towards the back of the class, hands fisted. Your new friend Peter can only look back at the soon to be bloody fight. It sure looked like it. With TK's cower and your hand raised high...

*slap*

It was the weakest hit you ever gave.

"Ow! I'm sorry Y/N!" TK apologizes, rubbing the back of their neck. You know you didn't hit hard but you start to wonder if it really hurt.

"YYOUU!!" You you screech at TK. If it wasn't for the fact that you were being held back by two arms you would of cried there on the spot. You don't know what's gotten you so worked up. The goth girl just sits there and doesn't even contribute to the whole ordeal, honestly she didn't even seem to care TK was cowering in fear as they were gripping to the seat. However as soon as you felt force on your arm she starts to look over at you...

You realize it wasn't you who was making them shit their pants.

It was Peter.

You whip your head around to see bright piercing blue eyes looming above your head. SHIT ! That made you jump. You don't remember the last time you'd feel so frightened by someone's gaze but this sure wasn't a fucking joke. He looked like he was about to tear you apart. It's only the first time you've met him and after trying so hard to gain his trust probably backfired in front of your face.

You don't remember doing anything to upset him, but he's sure a jerk to touch you. You yank your arms back and start abusing poor TK with faulty blows to the shoulder.

TK gives you sorrowful apologies stating that they were assigned seats instead and that they had no control over it. You stop hitting them in disappointment.

"Of fucking course." You sauntered. Sitting next to TK with the now vacant seat available. Goth girl walked away from your table, what a queen. TK comforts you and you soon apologize to TK and offer to sit with them during lunch outside. They eventually agreed, however still felt kinda bad and tried to brush it off. But you insist!

"Whose that creep of yours?" TK asked rudely. It broke the moment and you looked at them with confusion.

Remembering your new friend, looking around you couldn't seem to find Peter anymore. He probably left already. You huff disappointed, you'll introduce them to each other later. You don't want your new friend to feel left out, do you?

"Creep? No that's just Peter!" You explain. TK eyes you and you don't feel comfortable anymore. Okay maybe Peter did come off a bit too open at first, but you thought he just needed a friend! Everyone can be open sometimes.

Y/N: "He's just a loner it's nothing to worry abou-"

TK: "He's not a loner." TK cuts you off mid sentence.