Tired of being alone

( I am sorry for all mistakes, but english is my second language, please pretend you don't see the mistakes ) Also if you feel uncomfortable to read this feel free to leave. ( Also i will apdate every week) ( click on the picture if you want to see it all.. i cant its so cute )

A little introduction:
Naomi is in high school of fashion, and she is sixteen. She  live in dormitory alone, because her parents live too far away from the school, she is going back home only on weekends. She have bestfriend Lee Chae - min, she is going to the same school as her, she is also living in dormitory, with her older sister Chaeryeong. You have been friends for so long time. You always loved chlothes, jewellery, make-up, so this is your dream school. ( Also i don't want to make it to much confusing so when i write Naomi and than I its still the same person, okay? Pls tell me that you understand what i mean...)

I walked by the road from your dormitory to the school. ( So yeah that I means its Naomi. )
" Hey!" I heard and automatically I knew who is the owner of the voice.
" Hi!" You said to Chae-min.
" Bro, did you even sleep? You look terrible." Chae-min said when she checked her closely.
Naomi sighed, she had a dark cirkles under her eyes, even she put a lot of make-up. ( You are going to fashion school, so all the students here are trying to look they best. Some of them are wearing clothes they designed themselves. Everyone is just trying to find their own style, what they like and what they don't. Also they are fiding new idea this way. Naomi like to do make-up, she always do something creative, mostly she likes eyeshadows. But she don't like to wear it that much, sometimes iťs uncomfortable. ) ( ... if you know euphoria ) )
,, I worked all night yesterday, and todays morning. So NO! I really didn't sleep! Not even a one minute."
Chae-min sighed ,, Girl why do you don't go out sometimes instade of working on school all the night. Or why are you don't go to sleep... I am really worried about your condition." She said with her soft voice.
Naomi  taught about it and than she answered ,, Because it is my dream school, and my dream is to become a world wide fashion designer and have my own brand... isn't it a beutiful dream?"
They talked a lot while walking to school.

After school...
It was 5 Pm, I was sooo tired, but also sooo happy cuase the project i was working on the last few days was very succesful. Before I came to my dormitory I visited a small caffe.
I get my favourite drink - hot chocolate.
Than I went to my dorm, and literally fall on my bed and fall asleep in one second. I slept for two hours, than a sudden call interupted me.
You looked at the calling ID, it was Chae-min. Naomi was sure that she just want to check on her if she is alright.
You picked the phone.
,, Hey!" The girl said full of energy.
I didnt respond.
,, Can I visit you lately? I have a surprise for you."
,, What surprise?" Naomi asked with her sleepy voice.
,, If i tell you it will be not a surprise anymore. So can i visit you?" She asked with her soft voice.
,, Of course." I said and ended the call.
I went to my working desk in your room. I missed my parents, last weekend i didnt visit them, because I was too busy. On my desk were so much sketches of diferent designs but I didnt like any. Naomi felt so lonely. I have been just with myself only working, I even avoided Chae because of my work. And in my dorm I was here alone witch I really don't like. I started working again on the new design. I have been working on it one hour.. two hours... three hours. And I was going crazy because of that. I didnt sleep well, and now I cant do anything good . I was so angry at myself, that I started crying, and than I doesnt know if I am more sad or angry.
But than a doorbell rang, and Naomi was so happy that her bestfriend finally came to save her. I Quickly wipe the teers and went to open the door.
Cutie Chae was here holding some box.
First I taught it is cake because I will have a birthday soon, but it felt weird, she will definitly give me cake only on my birthday day.
,, Hey!" She went in and sat on the sofa.
,, Hi. I will bring something to eat and some drink to you." Naomi  said went to kitchen, grab some buiscuits and hot milk cuase I know Chae like it a lot.
When I was coming to her, she had her hands in the box, like she was playing with something.
I put the food on the table.
,, What is in the box?" I asked curiously.
Now Chae freeze for a second and she become nervous ,, Well... you know.. you were complaning.. about being lonely and.. so.. I"
I looked at her with my serious face ,, What is it?"
,, Its your new pet. Its kitten and..." she couldnt even ended her sentence.
,, WHAT THE HECK! You cant just give me a kitten. I am all day busy. How can i take care of it. You have to take it yourself."
,, No I cant. Chaeryeong have a dog, its not possible to have a small kitten there. And look, you doesnt even saw him." She said take out the little kitten.
I was amazed. I never saw some more cute kitten. It was black and white, it had a big sparkle eyes. I reached for that cutie.
,, Ohhh its so cute." I said.
,, I know, right." Chae said while she was realived by the sudden change of your mind.
They were talking about the kitten for so long, while I was holding him the whole time.
But something scared me when Chae said that she found him on way to her home on the street. And she cant just leave it there it was lonely. She said that when she took him home she lock him with her in her room because of Chaeryeongs dog. She worked on a project and than realised that the kitten wasnt there, and the door of her room was open. She quickly go to find him, and she found him on sofa, with the TV on and open fridge. Than she said that it will be normal if her sister was home with her, but she was alone all the time.
Naomi looked at her with scared expresions. Than lightly hit her arm ,, Stop making fun of me."
,, I am not I swear." Chae said.
,, Do.. do you think he is .. a human?" Chae said in akwardnes.
Now I hit her arm more. ,, I told you many times to stop reading those fanfictions. Its so cringe and just it feels so weird and just... uhh."
Chae left and I was alone again but than I realise that I am here with the kitten. I went to kitchen to give him something to eat and drink. I came back, but as Chae said the TV was on and... the kitten was watching it (?)
,, You are very smart kitten ." I said while carry the kitten to my hands and peting it.
I was so happy that i will have some rest of school, cuase my teacher will go to the trip with another class. ( just a cheap fashion show ) so i don't have that much work just to work on the design.
I get up, it was 10 Pm. I started sketching again it was a bit easeir than before. I was wondering if it was because of the visit from bestfriend or maybe it was because of the adaroble kitten that was watching her, but than fall asleep on her table. It wasnt that stressing anymore.
Naomi finished after two hours, and went to her bed with kitten. I put the kitten on the one side of bed, and than i fall asleep very fast.