Murders

The Heartfilia  mansion, the place where countless of innocent people were murdered the air felt heavy and it would make chills run down your spine. The person who discovered this place was called Lucy. The police department knew that the merciless murderer was one of the Heartfilias that has not died yet. Lucy's husband was murdered there and she told the police that she wanted to avenge her beloved husband by finding out who the murderer was. Monica and the police explored the mansion that smelled like blood and metal. They found a weapon: a long knife but, it wasn't the only thing they found. They found ropes, guns, and poison that smelled repulsive. "This book on the bookshelf looks suspicious" Lucy said. She pulled it and a secret passageway opened to reveal a room filled with weapons and deceased bodies. It was a stomach-turning sight. Every expression on each body were different, some emotionless, sad and worst of all, aggravated. 

They continued investigating and Lucyseemed to know where she was going in the mansion but the police assumed it was because she investigated the place before she called them. Lucy lead them back to the front door of the house. "We will need to question you at the police station, Lucy." " Okay then." Lucy replied confidently. They traveled to the police station that was not too far away and went into an interrogation room. The police asked her a series of questions and she answered all of them with no hesitation. After the interrogation, both of the police officers agreed that Lucy was innocent. Lucy went back to her apartment, tired to change her clothes but she wasn't going to sleep! She was going back to the eerie mansion to collect the weapons that had been used in the act of murder. But why? No one knew. Lucy never had friends except for her husband who noticed Lucy when she went to school. Every friend she had made was unfortunately killed at the Heartfilia mansion. The day after Lucy went back to collect the weapons, the police asked her to come back to the police station to tell her what clues they had found.

Lucy drove to the police department on her motorcycle. When she reached there, the police were already waiting for her patiently. They gave her some printed photos of the weapons, a long list of people who were murdered and some other information. After the meeting, Lucy overheard the police saying that there was one more Heartfilia family member and that they could have been the murderer. "They know too much" Lucy thought. Her full name was Lucy Heartfilia, the violent murderer. Lucy lured them into a room and locked it from the outside leaving the police officers to die of dehydration. Lucy reporting the murders was a ruse to find more victims. It turns out, Lucy had mental disorders that made her act this way. Everyone that knew her secret were dead so, she went on continuing her crime. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ᗪO YOᑌ EᐯEᑎ ᑌᑎIᑕOᖇᑎ ᗷᖇᑌᕼ⠀