ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Dedicated to @LobelyDaisyy for being so nice and supportive tysm 😭 💖

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Venti found himself atop a cliff, scanning the horizon. The winds did little to aid his search, only making him yearn for you more with the flowery scent that it carried.

He sighed. "Fucking hell..." He couldn't see you from where he was standing. Mondstadt was a fairly large region, but surely he would be able to find you.

He would find you.

"If I were Lumine, where would I hide her...." He thought out loud, gliding down from the cliff. How long would this take? Venti complained to himself.

Any amount of time would be worth it to find you, but he still wasn't going to suddenly develop a new sense of patience when he knew that you were out there.

You must have missed him so much.

What kind of a future lover would he be if he let you live another moment without him? Oh he imagined how heartbroken and pained you must feel to be separated from him after all of this time.

Because surely you felt the same way about him as he did towards you?

Nearly 2000 years apart must have taken a toll on you, surely it must have as it had him. He felt saddened. What if she thought I had given up on her? He thought.

He hoped that wasn't the case.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

You sat on the porch, hugging your knees tightly as you rocked back and forth.

Lumine and Paimon hadn't been gone long, or at least you don't think. Your sense of time seemed to be pretty messed up to say the lease. Either way, I hadn't been too long but the hair on the back of your neck still remained raised.

A part of you wanted to go and find them in case they had gotten into trouble, but you decided against it.

Lumine told me to stay, so I shall stay. You reminded yourself. You looked up to have another glance at the area around you. This place, Mondstadt, was beautiful. The lush greenery, the magnificent cliffs that fell into vast oceans. Beautiful.

But instead, something caught your eye. Running towards you was a figure that you didn't recognise as Lumine's or Paimon's. It ran in your direction at an incredibly fast pace.

Hence, panic.

You stumbled to stand up and fearfully began running. You didn't look back at the figure, but soon enough you felt yourself being tackled to the ground.

"Oh Y/N how I've missed you!"
You were utterly terrified. And oh so confused.

The man that tackled you lifted you up from the ground gently, brushing the dirt off your front. "Oh my darling, let's get you back home where we can sit and have a nice meal together," He smiled bright enough to rival the sun that blazed down onto you.

"It'll be just like last time, I even remember your favourite dish!" You felt a pull at your heart. This man was so happy to see you, and you wished you didn't have to but...