Chapter 70

AUTHOR P.O.V

Taehyung wore his tie and looked himself in the mirror today was a really big day for him. Finally it was the most awaited moment. He was going to become the C.E.O. of Kim enterprises. He smirked looking at his reflection. He knew that he looked hot and sexy and was proud of it. He brushed his hair and sprayed his expensive perfume.

With that he went downstairs. He came to the hall of his mansion where mostly parties were organised and found his friends hanging around. He smiled towards them and joined into their conversation.

"Where's Y/n, hyung?" asked Jungkook while sipping his wine. Taehyung rolled his eyes upon hearing him but decided to not disclose his secret infront of him, as Jungkook would definitely curse at him. Jungkook may be a bad person by look or little bit from his behavior but he isn't like that from heart. Instead he's the purest one from all of them.

"Aish, you already know that she and me are a secret, so she won't be joining us in the party. She must be in her room right now." he answered in a bored manner.

"But you guys, were going to disclose.today right?" he again, asked of being confused with what was happening. For past Six months, he was gone for world tour as he was a really famous singer around the whole world. Though he used to work with Taehyung in the office, before but felt least interested in that profession, so he decided to get to his dream job and that was becoming a singer.

"Yeah, but dad informed me, that he'll disclose, it after somedays."

"Hmm I see." said Jungkook while sipping his wine. Jimin, Yoongi and J-hope were listening to their conversation, with an evil smirk plastered on their faces.

They all were talking when suddenly Taehyung's eyes, fell on Tzuyu who had just entered inside the party hall. He looked at her body while biting his lips. She looked eternally hot in that blood red dress. Her sexy curves were visible and the slight slit around her legs made her look even more sexy.

"Excuse me. I've something important to discuss with Tzuyu."

"Yeah yeah, ofcourse." said Jimin with an evil grin. Taehyung grinned as well and went away from there. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's retrieving figure who was now walking towards Tzuyu. Jungkook felt kind of weird like what was there to talk at this time but he shrugged it off and continued enjoying his wine.

"You look hot baby." he whispered to her. Tzuyu blushed hearing him. Taehyung grinned looking at her red face. They both were maintaining a decent distance as they were still keeping their relationship as a secret. As first Taehyung was scared to tell everyone about it. Secondly he was sure that after knowing about his affair with Tzuyu will surely make Mrs. Kim, Jin, Namjoon, Jisso, Jennie and Jungkook really angry at him which he doesn't want. So, to get away from that problem he have got an amazing plan.

Soon Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim came downstairs and stood infront of the stage.

"Welcome, everyone hope the hospitality here is amazing. Today is a really big day for me and my son, Kim Taehyung." Upon hearing his name, Taehyung joined his father and stood beside him.

"Today I'll be leaving the position of C.E.O. of Kim enterprises, and will be handling to my son, Kim Taehyung." everyone clapped and cheered for Taehyung, making him smirk. He love attention, after all he's a narcissistic jerk.

After cutting the cake, everyone cheered for Taehyung, and soon got busy in enjoying the party. Mr. Kim looked at Taehyung and signaled him. Taehyung understood and nodded his head. With that he excused himself, and went upstairs. While Mr. Kim also did the same and they both came infront of Y/n's room. They both entered inside and found her seated on the bed.

Taehyung smirked, looking at her but immediately his malicious fell down upon noticing her broken yet cold eyes. He gulped looking at her. She knew for what they had came, so she sighed and stood up. Taehyung walked closer to her and handled her the paper.

"Sign it, I've already did only yours is left." Y/n looked at the divorce paper and then looked at him. She looked into his eyes and tried reading him. Taehyung noticed her eyes upon him so he immediately looked away. He was kind of ashamed after all he had cheated on her and now is asking for divorce.

Y/n silently took the pen from his hand and signed on the agreement. After doing so she handled him the paper.

"Damn I'm so happy, to be finally away from this rubbish marriage. Now I breath." he intentionally said to get any reaction or response from Y/n, but got nothing. This made him kind of sad, but he thought of ignoring that weird feeling in his heart.

"Taehyung you leave first, I've something really important to talk with this girl." said Mr. Kim. Taehyung nodded his head and obeyed him like a obedient son. With that he went out. Y/n looked at him for the last time and closed her eyes. This would be the last time, that she'll be seeing him as now she have decided to leave from here and get far-far away from everybody and spend her entire life with her kid.

"So, as you already know, Taehyung and you are no more married but the child that you're carrying is still Kim's blood and I want you to get back to your grandfather's house and live there till delivery. And after delivery like a obedient daughter in law, You'll handle the child to me." he threatened but y/n was in no mood of obeying him.

She had already planned, that she'll leave everything behind so as her grandpa's house. She'll go and live to a new, place so that no one can find her.

"Did you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Hmm good, now take this card and get out of the mansion from the back door as I don't want you getting noticed." he said while handling her a black card. Y/n looked at the card and then at him. Mr. Kim looked away, as he knew what she was thinking.

'I'm not a sl*t or surrogate, who had a deal to have a baby with Taehyung and then handle him after giving birth. Huh, who does he think of himself that I'll take the card. I'm not a gold digger. I'll take nothing, from this family neither will I let them take my only life, my baby.' she thought.

Just to act infront of him she took the card. Mr. Kim adjusted his coat and went out leaving her alone. Y/n sighed and kept the black card on the table and went out of the room. Neither she tool the card nor did she took any luggage. She came out of the house from the back door and looked at it for the last time.

"I'll never forgive you, for what you've done to me Taehyung. I hate you and will always hate you. You're the worst person whom I've met in my entire life. Everyone were saints in comparison to you. Atleast they were true to me, that they hate me but you. You just played with me, and then betrayed me. I hate you Kim Taehyung."

♡♡