Kalee and Maxine

January 8th, 2026 1:11 am
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines

Tonight, I was going to Nueva Ecija to meet someone.

"I'm nervous, di pako ready makita sya" I said to myself. Iniisip ng mom ko na mapapasaya nya ko

Did she?

I went to get my luggage at linagay ko sa trunk ng sasakayan. Pumasok ako sa sasakayan at umupo sa gilid, sa may window. Inintay ko nalang sila mama and messaged my friends to update them since gising pa sila at this time

After a few minutes, Lumabas na si mama at kapatid ko si Ayla. She's my little sister, Aylax Kelly Delo Santos. She's 12 and she's usually on her tablet and her phone watching TikToks, YouTube, and maybe playing games. She's currently learning how to play the piano and guitar. She's also in the swimming team sa school nila.

I also have a kuya, Alexis Kent Delo Santos. He's 21. He's field in study is Business Administration. When he isn't studying, he's usually out with his friends or reading books. He likes to play the piano at marunong din sya mag guitar. He's usually playing his electric guitar.

My mom is Klara Delo Santos. She's 49, She has her own business. Dahil kay mama, Nag karon kami ng maayos na buhay after my father's death.

My father, Alan Delo Santos. My father died when I was only 11. Back then, laging masaya kaming lahat nila mama. We were just a simple family. Hindi mayaman, hindi din nag hihirap. He was 42 when he died. He died from a heart attack. Too young for his age diba? We were in debt when my father died. Nag sikap si mommy, Para mabayaran lahat ng utang namin sa bangko at sa mga tito at tita ko. Nung nabayaran na lahat, Nag tuloy padin mag sikap si mommy para maitaguyod nya ang pamilya namin. She started her own sardine company.

Now, my mom has payed all of the loan and bills we had before. She's also paying my medical bills. I have a heart problem. CAD, the same heart problem my father had.

So there's me. Kalee Alexine Delo Santos, 16 years old. I like food and listening to music. I guess medjo aesthetic? Me and my siblings try to be aesthetic so people would see that were above standards. I play soccer and I'm in the soccer team of our school. I also know how to play the drums, piano and guitar. I have a heart problem, coronary artery disease and coronary heart disease. Known as CAD, I've been back to back in hospitals whenever I don't have nutrients in my heart as CAD is known for having a hard time processing nutrients and oxygen. Right now, I'm ok and haven't have a problem for a few months and the doctor said that my heart was slowly becoming healthier. I had a break from soccer since the last time I had a problem breathing when we were at a game. I only exercise for a bit in a day as I don't want my heart to have any problems.

"So, ready na lahat?" Tinanong ni mama once everyone settled down sa car. My kuya Alexis was going to drive.

"Yes" and "Yeah" were heard through out the car answering mom

"Ok then, Go mo na kuya" sinabi ni mama habang inaayos nya seat belt nya.

"Let's go!" Kuya said and started to drive out of our street.

I plugged in my headset in sa phone ko and listened to music. I leaned against the window and hugged my pillow.

I decided I was going to sleep muna, it was going to be a five hour car ride anyways.

I closed my eyes as I began to relax and slowly fell asleep.

•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•

January 8th, 2026 5:18 am
Nueva Ecija, Cabanatuan
Philippines

Kuya slowly woke me up to eat for breakfast
"Kalee, wake up naaaa! Were going to eat at McDonald's"