CHAPTER 1

Have you ever heard people say, "Looks like she got of the wrong side of the bed". Well that's what happened to Rachel one wintry December morning.
She woke up late, failed a test, lost her diary and dropped her lunch all in one day.
When she came home she groaned, "Today was the worst"
She decided that she would do some painting to relax her mind. She went to the attic to get the art supplies and saw the tower of boxes.
While she was looking through them she found a box with a glowing orb in it.
She went to her room forgetting all about the painting. She kept on thinking for like 10 minutes. Finally her mother called her for dinner.
After dinner she had basketball practice. After practice, she was so tired she fell sleep immediately.
Exactly at stroke of midnight, a mysterious figure came out of the orb.
It was an enchantress, dressed in long, white robes with a flower crown in her hair.
The enchantress walked over to Rachel's bed, and awoke her.
"My dear you are selected for ORB ACADEMY", said the enchantress.
Rachel looked confused. The enchantress sensed her confusion and explained that by finding the orb, she got chosen for ORB ACADEMY.
"Jump out the window with me and you will grow wings" said the enchantress.
As she held her hand and jumped out the window she felt her self falling.
When she touched the ground her body was wrapped in a blanket on a bed. She realised it was all a dream.
That was until she saw the orb on her dresser, but it was not glowing.

        What will happen next??????