A new beginning........or an old?

Kim Taehyung
21yrs old
Fashion Technology student

Kim Taehyung
21yrs old
Fashion Technology student

Kim Taehyung
21yrs old
Fashion Technology student

Jeon Jungguk
25yrs old
CEO Model, JK designs

Park Jimin
21yrs old
Tae’s best friend
Studying with him

Park Jimin
21yrs old
Tae’s best friend
Studying with him

Park Jimin
21yrs old
Tae’s best friend
Studying with him

Seokjin
27yrs old
Jimin’s brother
Owns a café

Jung hoseok
25yrs old
Secretary and best friend of jk

Jung hoseok
25yrs old
Secretary and best friend of jk

Life was never easy for a twenty-one-year-old with no family and a job. Kim Taehyung a fashion engineering student who is a soft hearted, warm boy lost his grandmother last week. The boy had a father who left him when he was twelve, and a mother who died giving birth to him. He lived with his grams all these years she made him happy and less lonely. After the death of his only family, he decided to move out of his house to pay some of the debts and for his own studies. After saving the right amount of money he rented an apartment near his college. Even though life was difficult, there was peace until he met him.

Jks pov,

Why am I seeing the same dream again, and the girl who is she? Screaming his thoughts, he got up from his sleep which wasn't complete because of the same dream he had since his 25th birthday. By the time his best friend got to his room and asked hey you ok and are you having nightmares again? Hobi asked him concerned, 'hm' I just mumbled and rolled over my bed.

Its alright we'll find a solution, hobi said.

Hyung, can you clear my schedules for the day, I can't get the note of anything today jk said feeling a lump inside. Alright let me see what I can do, Hobi said and left the room leaving jk alone in his thoughts.

Jeon Jungguk, CEO of Koreas one of the biggest fashion enterprises JK designs. He started of his career as a model and later took over the family business for his dad.

Taes pov,

It was already raining outside I love to get drenched in the rain but not when I was late to submit the final draft of my project before starting my new semester. I rushed to my class trying not to get late. When I reached, my best friend was already waiting for me. Thank god you are not late tae I was worried chimmy told me forming a small plum pout on his lips.

Aegoo, don't worry jiminah I'm already here. After their little chit-chat and class, they decided to leave together. Jimin and Taehyung they were practically together from diapers they used to be together all the time. The only thing that kept tae going after the demise of his grams was jimin. He's an angel in the form of a human, a pure soul who is always with his best friend he is so into arts both of their love towards their passion and their technical knowledge got them into their field of study.

It's been two weeks since the death of tae's grandmother, so jimin decided to move in with tae he can't bear his only soulmate being lonely and in pain. Jimin held him together all the time when he needed a shoulder. Days started moving faster than he thought and he still needs a job to meet his needs, even after trying so hard he couldn't get one. It was then Jin hyung Jimin's brother let him work in his café. Jin was a sassy handsome man with a kind soul who loved taehyung like his own. With the job and classes he kept himself busy from certain thoughts and gradually he got himself together. It was then he received their new project to make a design showing the ethnicity and ancient cultures of Korea, jimin and tae decided to work together as they were a team and was referred to certain museums and palaces to collect models and evidences for their work.

...

It was a beautiful sunny morning, to get their work done jimin and tae left for Gyeongbokgung palace in Seoul. Gyeongbokgung palace was the place where the reign of the Goguryeo kingdom took place under the invincible rule of ruthless king, of the empire Jeon Dangjeong.

Tae was all happy and excited about their new project. He loved his field of study his passion and love was in it. His project was a new beginning. This submission could get him an internship at top most companies in korea,but when he stepped inside the palace he felt an unfamiliar pain and poundage in his heart,he didn't know why but tears where already falling through his blushed bread cheeks even before he realised.