The heck

No one P.O.V

It was a normal day for the students of UA high. Uraraka was talking to Mina. Deku was mumbling about heroes and bakugou was yelling at him to stop.

The teachers however, were having a less then normal day. A letter appeared out of simley no where. The letter states that there was a child that needed saving who seemed younger than Eri. It also said that the little girl was covered with scars and cuts. This, in particular made them think of Eri.

But at least Overhall would never let any injury go untreated. But it seemed like who ever was hurting this poor girl didn't even treat her wounds. But the thing that made their blood boil was the fact that it seemed like no one was helping her.

When they looked on the back of the letter it said 'Please help this girl in a way I can not. Here is the address of where she was seen last.' It had a address on the back. The letter also said it would be best if the students came as well.

Time skip

No ones P.O.V
Everyone in class 1-A was confused why basic hero training hasn't started yet. Then Mr.Aizawa came in with All Might. They looked upset about something. "Alright to put it short, we're heading over to the USA, later today. Because there's a kid who is pretty much going though what Eri had too. So pack some stuff for the trip and lets go" Mr.Aizawa said in no time.

It took the students all of 5 seconds to process what he just said. And when they did process what their sensei just said ......................................................................................................................................................... Let's just say it turned into absolute hell in the the dang classroom.