𝟏

You silently sobbed as you were pulled by your ear by your own uncle, as if he actually treats you like an uncle should, even your own father didn't even care. thats normal, when it shouldn't be normal. you didn't deserve this, and you knew it. what happened to cause this to ever happen. why did it happen, when it wasn't suppose to even happen in the first place. you could pray, if that'd even do anything. no matter how much you hoped and prayed daily, nothing change. god feels so useless. everything feels so useless.

Someone save me, if I can even still wish that.

Your pale eyes stared around the place, inspecting their surroundings. Uncle was still dragging you by your "leash", you called it. But it was more like a rope actually. You'd just allow him to pull you around the place, not a big deal. Dirt, pillow fluff, grass. anything other thing to get in your hair if you were dragged and your own hair blocked most of your vision. nobody cared to actually treat you right. you hair nor body has been washed or taken cared of since you were born.

why would people even dare to stare, if they weren't going to even help you. everyone and everything is just so cruel. i dont understand. how could you be so cruel, to a child infact. you already realized this. you might as well be a nobody in this "world".

Changing pov..

i adjusted my eyesight, looking up, staring at my uncle for a second, then slowly stop. clutching my fists, i held the urge to slap him. i knew i couldn't, but i still felt the grunge to.

stopping from looking at him, i started looking more infront. where are we going, and why is it taking us so long?
Am I being selled? Will I be selled? Can I be selled? I continued to heavy breath, questions filled my mind. Then, I saw some women, they wasn't normal and fitting in like others - they were different.

Who are.. they-?

My uncle also stopped at their appearance, they were in the way. He did a scoff, guessing he was mad that they were wasting his time. good for you. He let go of my rope, I felt freedom in that one moment. I felt like, I could finally escape - that one moment of hope. Was this really the moment I've been waiting for? No it couldn't be. Uncle gave me a slight death stare, and words came out his mouth -

"You escape, and you'll face something worse than hell."
He'd threaten me.

I shivered in the pressence, something worse than hell? My lips would quiver, is it really worth it..? No it couldn't be. I stood still as I watched my uncle try to move them.

"Get out the wa-"
He paused the rest of his sentence.

Noticing there haori and outfit, demon slayer. The woman looked at him, one in disgust, another confused. He shiver and it made me scared, is he really scared of someone - is this person, even worse than him?

"Do you need something?"
The taller woman said, curious of his actions. The shorter one did a scoff in annoyance.

"Oh, can you move out the way, I'm trying to get through. others need to get through as well, your blocking traffic."

The taller woman's eyes widen, she apologized and moved. The shorter one stared at my uncle, still clearly annoyed of him,

"Annoying."
She'd mumbled under her breath.
Some annoyance veins popped out on my uncle's face. obivous he and her relate and feel the same way about eachother.

The taller woman noticed me, and I widen my eyes as she came by me, the shorter one followed. i felt afraid for a moment as they came closer. My uncle was clearly pissed.

"My my, are you okay? You seem bruised."
The taller one said, the shorter one rather did a glance at me and realized something.
That me and my uncle looked alike and that I had something to relate with him.

My lips quivered again, I felt like crying.
My voice box was weary so when I talked it sounded tired and useless,

"I-I'm fine.."
I'd say, trying to hold in my tears and not to sob. I started looking down, knowing uncle was staring down on me. They both realized this.

"No no, you're not. Let me help you - "
The taller one said, in a sad tone. She was worried about me. why is she worried about me.

The shorter one gave my uncle a glance and went up to him, he seemed upset.

"Are you, somehow related to this child?"
She said, clearly serious and dissapointing.

"Why are you-"

"Are you related to them or not!?"
She interupted in annoyance, he didn't answer her question. veins popped out on her face.

"Yes I am."

"Now, why are you or her family is treating her like this?"

"I don't-"

"Don't lie to me. Now, let me have her."

I glared at them while they were arguing, I shiver and my eyes lit up for a second - how can someone do this? The taller one grabbed my hand, and directed me to stand beside the other woman. i felt weird, was this feeling safe?

"You have to pay."

"Fine, is this enough?"

The shorter woman would throw her cash in the air, as it slowly fell down the taller one would carry me as we ran away. My uncle would stutter as there cash fell from the sky, others would even try to grab it as he yelled at them.

Is this, really my wish coming true? Am I really being free?

The shorter woman catched up to us, and the taller one let out a chuckle. I felt, relief and something heart warming inside of me.
I grabbed tightly onto the woman's haori and started sobbing slowly letting it all out,

keep me and never let me go.