14: Drunk

(Chapter - 14)

"Yera! Are you ready-" The door was opened by the said girl at the same moment, who was looking gorgeous as hell, according to Heeseung's thinking. The red dress hugged her body curves perfectly, her black hair locks sculptured her face prettily, and the red gloss on her lips was like a cherry on top. The expensive jewels that Heeseung had personally chosen for her made her look like a goddess, perfectly complementing her appearance.

"Hey!" Yera waved her palm in front of his face, luring him out of his dreamland.

"Good evening," Yera coyly greeted him.

"Good morning-, ah, well, good evening to you too, my pretty-" Heeseung stopped midway.

"Well, shall we go now?" Heeseung extended his arm, indicating that she should entangle hers.

"Yes, sure, let's go."

»»---------------------

The pair had a silent drive; neither of them uttered a word, and they simply observed the roads they passed by till they reached the destination.

Heeseung elegantly opened the door for Yera as soon as he stepped out of the car.

'A perfect gentleman... I didn't expect such a gesture from this handsome guy.' Yera thought as she stepped out of the car, smiling towards Heeseung, just because the other guests were looking towards them. The pair intertwined their hands and headed towards the venue graciously as the other guests started whispering amongst each other.

"They both look like a match made in heaven!"

"A perfect couple."

"The girl looks so pretty and adorable!"

"The guy is just too handsome! My poor heart!"

"Don't be nervous, Yera. I am here next to you... always." Yera was consoled by Heeseung, which boosted her confidence. She smiled gently at him.

Only till the girl decided to wink at the end.

"Could you stop playing around for just once?" Heeseung scolded her in a low tone, which sent a shudder down her spine.

"I-I am sorry! I totally forgot about the reporters." Yera apologised to him and controlled her emotions.

'I was just trying to make him happy... He is being too sulky today... Maybe because of his work... I should just forget this.' Yera thought as she gained back her poise.

Instead of fighting with her own emotions, Yera tried to focus on the magnificent venue. There was a fountain statue placed in the centre of the garden which changed its colour after every minute.

The beautiful decorations and cocktails grabbed her attention, but Heeseung immediately dragged her inside the indoor party hall where most of the people were present, sitting on the sofas or standing around a round, high table.

Heeseung introduced her to many people he knew, and each one complimented her looks.

An acquaintance of Heeseung's stopped by and offered the couple a seat. The man also offered them to have drinks, which they denied, but the man insisted so strongly that they gave up and took the glasses. Heeseung picked up a vodka shot, whereas Yera chose to have some wine.

After 30 minutes...

Heeseung kept staring blankly into nothingness due to his drunken state, whereas Yera was quite shocked by his silent state. Well, Yera wasn't drunk. Heeseung started hiccuping after a minute and finally laid his eyes on Yera.

"You..." Heeseung cupped Yera's face in his hands and started observing her features.

Her attractive doll-like eyes, her cute small nose, and her luscious lips were all that the drunk guy thought about.

He was about to lean in for a kiss until Yera stopped him by putting up her hand against his mouth.

"It's time to get you home," Yera mumbled as she dialled the driver's number to pick them up.

"I have seen you before..." Heeseung slurred as he placed his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, you might have. I am quite famous." Yera replied back boringly, ignoring the fact that his head was resting on her shoulder.

"You were the girl that came in my dream..." Heeseung mumbled as he smiled whole-heartedly, his pearly white teeth on display.

If a smile could kill someone, it would be his.

"Oh, really?" Yera gasped in shock.

"What was I doing there?" Yera couldn't stop herself from asking him the question.

"We both were sitting together in a park, and you kissed me here!" Heeseung said while cutely pointing towards his pink cheeks.

To be continued...

It was a light hearted chapter, marking that some havoc is on the way now~

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️