I

My name is Cory Parthenos an average 15 year old boy. Well maybe not so average. I'm AroAce,half Greek,and able to attack literally anyone who wants to flirt with me. My cousin Leila Pandemos is my opposite. Sort of. She's in love with every person in her age-range,also half Greek,and not a fighter. Safe to say she annoys me. "Cory do you think i'll meet some cuties in Greece?" Leila asked me. "I don't care enough to continue this conversation," I said. "Fine. Be like that. I bet i'll meet a real snack there," Leila said. "You're disgusting," I said putting on headphones to listen to music. Mostly because Leila's annoying and the plane engines were loud.

Time Skip

We finally got to Athens where we would be staying with our Grandmama Bridget. "Where do you think Grandmama is?" Leila asked. "I have no damn idea," I said. "There she is. Hi Grandmama!" Leila called. Grandmama walked over to us. "Hello kids. It's been a while hasn't it?" Grandmama said. "Yes too long," Leila said. "More like not long enough," I mumbled under my breath. "Did you say something Cory?" Grandmama asked. "Nope," I said. "So we touring Athens or what? I wanna post some pictures to Lori. She'll be so jealous she'll beg me to date her," Leila said deviously. I face-palmed.

Grandmama drove me and Leila around Athens while telling us about her experiences with 'Greek gods'. She's believed in that shit ever since she was my age-possibly younger-and even tried to get my mom and Leila's dad hooked into it. "And over there is where Aphrodite told me I would meet your Grandpapa," Grandmama said "That's where I met Artemis as she was smoking. Not the best example to be made by a goddess but she's Artemis she doesn't care what people think of her,". "That's great Grandmama," I said. "Do you think Aphrodite will come to me and get me a lover like she did you Grandmama?" Leila asked. I forgot to mention that Leila believed in the Greek mythology shit too. "Maybe. It depends if she finds you worthy of love. Speaking of which. Cory have you met a nice girl or boy yet?" Grandmama said. "Grandmama. We've been over this. I'm not interested in love. I'm AroAce," I said. I groaned and put on my headphones and just played some music.