1

Kim Dokja was your normal salary worker. He barely managed to pay his rent for his apartment. He also barely got his job. Kim Dokja sighed as he continued to scroll through the webnovel on his phone on the subway.

"Why is it such a bad day today... 1 last chapter left..." Kim Dokja gulped as he stared at the last chapter. He was on the last chapter of TWSA... He spent his 10 years of his life finishing this webnovel, and he's not giving it up... He clicked on it and read it. After finishing the last chapter, Kim Dokja just slumped on the seat.

"Is there anything else to read? ...I finished TWSA... But what now?" Kim Dokja stared at his phone... until a small notification caught his attention.

"Huh? What's this?" Kim Dokja clicked on it. It was a new story that included the TWSA characters, AND it was by the same creator. Kim Dokja beamed in excitement. He clicked on the first chapter.

~10 weeks later~

"AAUUUGH!!!" Kim Dokja was laying on his bed with his phone on his bedside drawer while kicking his legs in happiness!

"O M G!! I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!" Kim Dokja squealed as he looked at the beautiful drawing of Seolhwa and Yoo Joonghyuk kissing.

"Haaa~ I wish I was the one kissing Yoo Joonghyuk..." Kim Dokja sighed as he stared at the previous panel.

"Why do I have to look the most similar to the villain and with the same name? He was so cruel... Well, most of his acts were right... But still, why did he have to act so cruel..." Kim Dokja sighed...

"If only people didn't misunderstand his intentions..." Kim Dokja mumbled. Kim Dokja, the villain of 'The Prince's Light in the Dark', was a 'cruel man'. Though his actions never meant to harm people. No one knew him better than Kim Dokja himself... He related to the character... I mean, who wouldn't go crazy after finding out your own father was killed by your hands? Well... Kim dokja looked at his own and sighed.

"I'm no different from the villain... I mean, I have killed my own, my dad... at least I had my mom..." Kim Dokja sighed as he closed the chapter and cuddled into his sheets.

"Time for another weekend to find a new webnovel..." Kim Dokja yawned as he was soon over come with sleepiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ding....Ding.......Ding dong.... Ding dong....

Kim dokja twist and turned as he woke up from a very classic boring ring tune..

"Why the f**k is my ring tone like that?" Kim Dokja yawned as he reached towards his bedside drawer... only to feel a lamp? Kim Dokja's eyes wet wide as he stared at his own hand holding a lamp... He looked around and noticed he was somewhere different. This place seemed more fancier and less neat than his own room...

"Urgh.. this room is a mess... I should clean this up..." Kim Dokja spoke as he stood from the bed and began cleaning the bedroom. After 6 or 7 minutes, Kim Dokja was finally able to finish. He noticed a mirror nearby and was shocked at his own features. Kim Dokja touched his smooth, clear skin, he starred at those deep black eyes that looked like they held the whole universe, the soft black hair that looked soft to touch. Just by these features, Kim Dokja already knew what happened and who he was...

'I'M IN □□□□□□□□!!'

CLIFF HANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:3
Hope yall liked how it is so far ^^
Luv u ♡
(^з^)-♡