𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

ꜱᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ...

----

ADELAIDE STRANGE was done with the Multiverse. She thought she'd never have to deal with it after the incident about a year back. However, her hopes of having a normal high school year were brutally shattered, when demons from within the Multiverse began to unleash hell upon her own universe. To add to the chaos of finding out who was behind it, her father was caught up in his own cheesy love story. As Adelaide was assigned a strange prophecy, everyone whom she cared for got roped into things, making the entire adventure a dangerous game of chance.
----

ADELAIDE STRANGE

"Oh it's nothing, it's just a poisonous barb to the shoulder

"Oh it's nothing, it's just a poisonous barb to the shoulder. I'll live."

---

AMERICA CHAVEZ

"This again? Well, it's not like we don't know what to expect

"This again? Well, it's not like we don't know what to expect."

----

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Marvel don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Adelaide along with her lines, and I own America's lines, too, with everyone else who's there in this book.

This book also contains a crossover character from my book, 'Ophelia'. It's not entirely necessary for you to read it, so feel free to ask me any questions about her. She's one character I've built upon a lot, so do not steal a n y t h i n g that she says, does, or executes. Thanks!

Also, I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Go crazy in the comments, by the way, but don't spam, please. Hate isn't welcome but constructive criticism certainly is. Do point out any spelling/plot errors at any given point in time, it really helps~ But point them out POLITELY.

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose