Her

I do not own characters! And if I can get the stupid cover to work, I don't own the cover at either! This is a kamijiro short fic. I won't be making it longer like I did the other one. Enjoy!

Denki Kaminari was a fan boy. There was no doubt about it. In fact, he was currently drooling over a poster for sail in a store window - It was was for 'BLUE BIRD' by Ayumi Hamasaki. He really, really, wanted it. But he was too embarrassed to actually walk in and get it in front all the other people in the store. There were posters genres other then girly pop, like rock and roll, but Honestly, denki wasn't interested that. Most of the time, rock and roll was too sad or angry, or just not happy enough for him to be interested. The songs just made him depressed. So he didn't want the posters for that. But, if he went in and bought the blue bird poster and the rock and roll poster, He could say he was buying it for a girlfriend or something... 

While kaminari was making a plan, a girls voice sounded over the PA system. He didn't notice it at first, but eventually he started paying attention.

"...irou, and we are Plus Ultra! Today, we'll be playing an original song - neverland!" And with that, guitars started up, and she began to sing. It was a rock and roll song. 

Kaminari should have been immediately disinterested. Instead, something about her voice... it drew him in. Where in the mall was this girl playing? Kaminari abandoned his plan and began searching for 'Plus Ultra', and whatever the girls name was. The chorus began to play while he was looking. 

"Flyyyyyyy

As, far, as I, can

I have to get to my goals

Flyyyyyyy

Un- TILL thee eeend

I can see it

(I can see it)

I can see it

(I can see it)

Neverland."

Denki had now checked every where in the store, and the song almost over. If he couldn't find them, he might never meet her - he'd missed her name. In an act of desperation, he looked for a service desk. He found one just as the song ended.

Breathless, he asked the man at the desk where they were playing. The man shook his head.

It was just a recording.