𝐗. 𝗍𝖾𝗇

Jiwoo and Su-hyeok we're sitting at the chair tied up, while looking at a window.

On-jo came up to them giving Su-hyeok the camera that the others recorded.

Su-hyeok looked up at her "Leave a message if you want." Su-hyeok grabs the camera and looks at it.

"I don't have anything to say." Su-hyeok looks at Jiwoo, he gives her the camera.

"You?" She looks at the camera and shakes her head no.

"We believe you." On-jo suddenly spoke making Jiwoo look to her.

"You can untie that now." On-jo walks away as Su-hyeok puts the camera down to the table.

Jiwoo grabs the camera and opens the recorder, she checks herself at the camera as she sighed.

She closed the camera and looks at their tied hands together.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because the others are nervous."

"Aren't you?"

"No." Su-hyeok shakes his head and responds at the same time.

"why not?"

"just because, i'm not."

"you know how i said i wanted to bite you earlier?"

"it's okay, don't say things like that."

"It felt like a dream, you gave off such a nice scent."

"What kind of scent?"

"I'm not sure." Jiwoo shakes her head looking back down.

"It was something I had never smelled before. All I could think of was that I wanted to eat you. I wanted to bite you, I kept thinking of biting and eating you. That was all I could think of."

Su-hyeok and Jiwoo was quiet, until Jiwoo spoke again.

"Suddenly I heard your voice, your voice woke me up. You know you never called me by my name before?"

"You always call me 'vice prez'." Jiwoo smiled as Su-hyeok looked at her.

She looked back at the window nodding to herself.

"It was the first time you called me by my name." Su-hyeok sighed looking back at the window, he cleared his throat.

"I know. I was afraid you'd find out, If I called you by your name."

"Find out what?" Jiwoo said looking at Su-hyeok, he looked back at her.

"That I like you. I don't get good grades, and I hung out with the bullies in tenth grade."

"But your a model student, and get good grades. And your pretty." Su-hyeok nods looking at you and back at the ground.

Jiwoo puts the camera to her face as she starts recording.

"Su-hyeok." Jiwoo spoke making him look at her.

"I like you." She stops the camera as she places it down to her lap again.

Su-hyeok looks at her and Jiwoo looks back, making eye contact with eachother.

Suddenly, Jiwoo looks at Su-hyeok's lips and kisses him, Su-hyeok's eyes widened.

"I'm glad. I found out before I died." Su-hyeok looks down and smiles, he looks down to Jiwoo's hands and holds her hand.

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚