1 - self love

days. weeks. months. it had not been a year yet but, 6 months of continuous isolation was enough for someone to be enervated.

beomgyu was currently laid on his bed, exhausted. he did not remember the last time he had a proper meal, or drank water, nor does he care. his best friend was there for that, for reminding him of stuffs. he had always been pretty childish and forgetful.

only if he allowed that friend to enter his life properly and help him.

-

"seriously?" yeonjun uttered out staring at the younger sitting beside him.

beomgyu sat silently with his head down, eyes on the screen of the little device in his hand. his phone, of course. the only source of entertainment in his current state.

"beomgyu, please. how long?"

"huh?"

yeonjun sighed, he lost count of how many times he did so that day.

"you're always on that damn phone."

beomgyu surpassed a chuckle, but his smile still wrinkled up to the side of his eyes. "you literally sound like my mom."

"well i don't give a fuck about how i sound like. can you please stop and eat something."

"dude i literally di-"

"a packet of chips which you didn't finish halfway if i remind you, isn't called a meal, choi beomgyu."

it was beomgyu who sighed now. he looked up from the screen towards his friend. "can you just like, leave? i swear I'll order a meal or something. im just not hungry right now."

yeonjun rolled his eyes. huffing and sighing yet another time whilst standing up, he brought his hands to fix the creases of his shirt. "I'm leaving, i don't know what else to do. i have work, unfortunately. please call me atleast will you?"

"i will, don't worry."

-

well he lied. he is tired, that's all. honestly, scrolling through social media was much more enjoyable than having to speak about his problems, and actually interact.

scroll. scroll. scroll. oh, a couple.

beomgyu groaned. "i really don't care if something good happens to you but it should have happened to me instead."

he felt a triumphant energy take over him at his own joke. "i am seriously so funny, why can't someone fall in love with me yet."

then he realised that he was literally talking to himself, unless his room was haunted.

"that's the reason beomgyu. no one likes you because you're weird! and no one ever will. everyone is done with your arse." he exaggerated at the last word and laughed at himself again. "such a funny word, i love it."

how long he had been conversing with himself, he doesn't know. but he would have never stopped if he did not just get interrupted by a certain phone call, with the display name as "annoying brat <3".

"i swear to god." beomgyu almost resisted the urge to pick up his phone and throw it outside the window, but he contended himself. he picked up the phone gently, and put it to his ear.

"hello idiot".

"sure. what are you doing?" answered from the other side.

"hm... thinking about ways on how to murder you."