My Love

-Huge Thank you for GeminiAmor help for today's story<3.-

I was just chilling with Yuno doing some boost just the usuals when he suddenly got in a phone call.

Of course I respect his privacy so I mind my business while he talks to someone.

"Ray! Let's Go to Seoul. I'm introducing you to my sister" Yuno said.

"You have a sister? Since when?" At first I was utterly shocked. How come I never knew this?

"Yeah, her name is Ray Mond. She's my infernal twin sister."

"Alright, let's go then." I started the car engine and drove straight to Seoul.

We arrived.Seoul is still popular as ever there's always people here.

"Heyy guys what's up?" Ray said going out of the car.
While Yuno also exited the car at the same time Ray did.

After exiting the car, he heard a familiar voice calling for his name and he knew exactly who's voice it was.

"Yunoooo!" A girl with a black corset,Black hair,and a Gucci pants came out running to her brother.

"Rayy!!" He Ready for the impact of her sister running to hug him.

"How have you been buddy?...you miss me?" She giggled and hugged him.

"Raymundo, why didn't you react like that when you saw me?"

"I've been good Ray- of course I miss you so how's the business out of the city?" I ask her already knowing she handled it since she's Ray Mond alright.

"Do you need to ask?" She says breaking out of the hug. While smiling confidently.

"But of course I know you already handle it."

"That's righttt" she said while her hands is on her hips.

"Oh, also Ray meet Raymond, he's my Best friend."

When I heard Yuno's name being called I looked through the directions where it came from and saw a very beautiful lady come out and hug Yuno. She was Shining in my eyes. I thought I was having a dream.

When suddenly I hear my name being called and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh my apologies-. Name is Raymond Romanov. Nice to meet you. I'm Yuno's best friend" I smiled at her and offered my hand. I don't know why I actually did that.

"It's Alright. I'm Ray Mond. Nice to meet you Raymond Romanov." she giggled and shook my hand. It was soft and I almost didn't wanna let go.

"Ahem, How you've been My guyy!" I look at Randy who almost looks like he's trying to take me away.

"Heyy Randy I'm good how you've been." She let go of my hand that caught my attention. I didn't realize anything was happening since I'm so focused on my selfish thoughts wanting to hold her hand for a bit longer. But I don't wanna make her uncomfortable at the same time so I act like I didn't mind it and let go too.

"Why are there so many Ray's in the city?! I thought I was being unique." Ray said, rambling. That makes the boys laugh at her.

"Don't worry Ray, I'm pretty sure you're the only girl Ray In the city." Yuno said trying to calm her down. And it actually worked, he always knows her the best.

"Yeah! Raymond promised me.We are the only Best Ray's in the city! Ray's squared!" She said while pointing at me.

"Yeahhh!" I agreed since she's so cute. And it's actually the best idea since it's you and me nothing will go wrong even if it's us and the world Ray.