Chapter 4: Nasty Bump

At the hang out mall of the girls.

Sasha waits by the entrance of the mall, been waiting for her besties, earlier than the meeting time, she is scrolling down on her phone.

March arrives in time, "Sashie Sashie Sashie!"

"Hey, Mar-Mar!" They exchange hugs with a happy giggle. Eager for the day.

"So, where's Anne?" Marcy merrily examines the crowd looking for a familiar brunette hair. While Sash is waiting for the response from Anne.

"Anne promised that she'll go with us, I texted her where is she, but she isn't responding!" Sasha explains.

Marcy hums in concern, "Maybe she is sick? But she was fine a few days ago. Probably you've transmitted your headache to her."

Sasha pretends to be shocked and angry, "I did not!"

Marcy teases Sasha once again, "Heh, you just did"

The flirting game is on, Sasha already has her answer in mind, "Well, if my headache is contagious, you would have swoon your heels over me."

Sasha winks at Marcy and smirks at her victory, she expects Marcy would be flustered and stumbles at her attempt at pick-up line. Well, Waybright is wrong. Marcy knew the game, and she was on the next level and she can't lose, she prepared for this, literally reading approximately thousands of pickup lines from online articles and books.

"Even if I did, could you kiss the headache goodbye? Ms heartstomper? Oh right, you just know how to stomp a heart. Not a cure to my headache." Marcy internally screams that the pickup line went nasty

"Dangggg, Mar-Mar! I didn't know you have that savage in you! Alright, you win for that roast! But I'm not yet done with you." Sasha claims dramatically and gets competitive

"Game on, Sash." Marcy unlocks her encyclopedia pickup lines in her brain.

"Game huh? If you were to pick one between me or the games, of course, you'd pick me. Because there's no saving data and loading data. Cause I've come to you and dat-ya! (Date ya!)

Marcy snorts, "Heh brute, nerdy and weak. I'd rather pick mah boy, the PS5."

Sasha gasps, dramatic growls in defeat, "Oh yeah? What is your response, Ms Wu?"

Marcy clears her throat and leans on the door, crossing her arms. "Since your flirt raid failed to pass to my defences, oh c'mon commander is that all you got? Guess I have to attack you with this!"

Too engaged with the game, Marcy is confident to do things that she cannot apprehend to think. Marcy boldly clings to Sasha, thankfully the blonde is strong to hold her feet. As Marcy creeps closer to Sasha's face...

Sasha believed that she knew what will happen, frightened, she don't know what to do, will she reject her? Push her away? Or stay still and let her?

Sasha decided to stay still, only to find out that Marcy boop her in the nose and lays her finger on Sasha's lips.

Marcy winks at Sasha in the eye, "Keep those walls sealed for me, Waybright."

Marcy yanks back, and twirls in victory. Leaving the first time loser in the flirting game, Sasha had a reddish colour on her face. Little did Sasha know, Marcy's face does the same.

Neither of them speaks, too embarrassed to face the reality. Thankfully! Sasha's phone tings, and the two girls came close to see Anne's message.