51

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

It was 3 months later after everything has happened. Life has been better and stress free. I've been around Omarion a lot though since everyday has happened I don't want to let him out my sight. About 2 months ago my sister ended up moving back in with her boyfriend and now they are engaged turns out it was my moms fault that they broke up which I already knew but I'm glad they worked things out and are back together again. I'm not 6 months pregnant with twins and I look like I'm overdue I'm so huge I can't even see my feet anymore and I'm gaining so much weight.. I hate the weight part but I'm happy to be bringing two blessings into the world. We haven't figured out the gender yet but the gender reveal is Saturday at 3:00pm so I'm very excited to figure out what I'm having. Other than that life has been amazing and stress free.. couldn't ask for any better.

Right now we were getting ready to go to our appointment to check up on them and to hear they heartbeat. I was beyond excited and Omarion too he been talking about it since last night.

"Man I can't wait to find out the gender"  Omarion said coming out the bathroom

"Me either I hope it's girls" I said

"I hope it's boys I can't handle 3 girls in one house hold" Omarion said

"Please, you love it here" I said

"You right baby I'm just playing" Omarion said kissing my cheek

"I know" I said

I was standing in the bathroom doing my hair in a bun since I was getting in done tomorrow for the gender reveal.

"What time we gotta be there?" Omarion asked

"9 but I wanna get food I'm hungry" I said

"I know ma" Omarion said

I cut the light off in the bathroom and walked back into the room and sat on the bed.

"My sister wedding is this year after I have the baby thankfully" I said

"Don't start stress bae you know we gone get it together" Omarion said

"I know I'm not stressing. Can you put my shoes on?" I asked

"Yea mama" Omarion said

Omarion put my shoes on for me and then finished getting ready. I was already ready cause I got up and hour earlier than Omarion.

"Bae I'm hungry and you taking all day" I said checking the time

"I'm finna put my shoes on now." Omarion said

I started strolling on social media until I got a text from my sister. I clicked on her name and went to her message.

SisterSister❤️

Can you watch treasure for me tonight? It's date night
😭

How you know I don't have plans sis? 😭