17

A.N: As I promised I updated soon!😇 we will see Eros's perspective after this chapter :D

♥️VOTE

♥️COMMENT

♥️STAY COOL!

________________

In a matter of seconds the carriage is stopped by a force as three leopard surround it. Two from behind and one comes out from the shadows of the greens directly in the front.

Dorian almost falls from the abrupt stop of his horse. The carriage shakes from the impact.

Dorian knows that they have fallen pry to the barbaric predators, the leopards... Who will stop at nothing from catching their pry. And their speed is simply unmatched.

But it is rare for leopards to hunt in this forest... They are almost foreigners. But that thought is not important right now. 'we are doomed!' he clenches his hands around the rope.

Leopards has an elegant way of walking and chasing that the pry feels mesmerized and terrified at the same time. The beast in the front comes walking as if he has all the time in the world; it's his game but if one looks at his blazing eyes they can clearly see how utterly thirsty he is for his pry that he managed to chase and trap.

The two leopard at the back stand still like statues .

Dorian's blood becomes cold in worse anticipation. But the leopard doesn't even look at him his glowing golden eyes sololy focuses on the door. He walks there.

Inside Aryah holds her breath, trying to hear anything going on outside but all of a sudden it's all silent except for the rustling of the leaves. She looks at the female next to her shivering.

Then all of a sudden the door burst opens her screaming doesn't even comes out of her mouth from the shock as a giant leopard leaps through the door.

He looks directly into her terrified eyes. Aryah knows those pair of golden eyes  and all day yearned for them, secretly.

That secret is even unknown to herself only her heart knows that . And now that those eyes are so close to her, her heart wants to reach out somehow. Maybe that's why it is beating so fast right now seeing him.

Before Aryah can process the whole situation the female beast grasp her hand and attempts to make a run through the other door. "come with me fast!"

But as soon as they get out Aryah and the female gets blocked by the other two leopard standing behind the carriage who are now viciously glaring at them. One more step and they will pounce.

They have no way out!

For some unexplainable reason Aryah was not scared seeing the first obviously bigger and scarier leopard but now seeing two other leopard she becomes tense and confused.

'What is happening?  he so mad at me that he finally wants to kill me now?'  she doesn't know what to do!

She takes a step back but the leopards growls at her and she screams finally letting out her fear. An large arm circles her waist from behind and growls back louder. This growl is threatening and makes the opponent bow down.

Her scream is cut short when she is being lifted and shielded by warmth of that pair of  strong arms. Addictive scent surrounds her senses.Aryah clenches her eyes shut.  "Eros" she whispers. In return the arms tighten around her.

Eros's commanding voice which is oddly calm envelopes the forest, "I don't remember if I told you two can move." 

The bowing leopards bows down even more
almost laying down at this point.

   "Did I?"  Eros's deathly glare stings the leopards like arrow.

The two leopard almost seem to want to dig the ground and hide underneath.

One of them shifts still bowing down and tries to cool down the situation, he is fairly strong with muscles craving his body.

He fearfully glances up to see an unusual situation in front him. Their master Eros is glaring at them with utter venom in his eyes that they ever saw but what utterly surprises him is how Eros is holding the small pry. So close to his chest. His arms envelope her whole body that he can't get a glimpse of her face or any part of her. Only the soft hand that is clenching Eros's shirt can be seen.

'what kind of pry is this!?' he blinks twice. But soon composes himself in front of his master. A very pissed one at that. But he do not know why. He just wanted to help!

He remembers how about one hour ago master roared furiously, ordered them to follow and serch every corner of the forest then suddenly he seems to get what he wanted. A pry and its scent. The scent lead them to follow this carriage.
They don't hunt shifters if they are not enemies but if their master is eager for this unique pry for dinner tonight then so be it.

"We thought... You wanted us t-to catch this pry!" But master Eros seems very disappointed and angry at them.
This sentence seems to make Eros more angry! 'Oh no!'

He takes a step towards them with the little one caged in his arms.

Leopard number two also shifts into a tan musculine body and adds, "Yes! We must praise Master Eros! I must say this is such an exquisite pry that we can enj-"

Seeing his master's expression his voice dies down. Both of the mighty leopards shivers under Eros's vision.