Freshman Year

It is the first day of freshman year and I am SO nervy. I barely know anyone at this new school that is caled 'Red Tomto High' I don't know why it's named that- it must have been named after the first principal they ever had. As I awake from my slumber thoughts are already drilling through my head, as I faintly hear my moma yelling through my yellow door.

"Wake up swety" She calls. "It's the first day of your new life. You better be ready."

Then she starts singing her hit song Don't make me drink alone... don't make me drink alone.. don't make me drink alone.. This is NOT the song I wanted to hear as I was getting ready for school this morning getting ready for my new school this morning in my new town, but I cannot complain as mama knows best.  I finally get out of my big bag and I'm not going to shower because I would like to have the opportunity to mark my scent all around Red Tomto High. I put on some music while I get ready. 'World's Smallest Violin' by AJR is my favourite song and I hope it manifests good energies for me at Red Tomto High. I put on my but shorts to be hot and show the popular girl competition, and then I put on a shirt with Ryan Brett Mett on it so people know I'm a fan. I kick on my Fazzini boots, pick up my school bag I packed the night before and switch off my radio as I leave my bedroom. I pick up the eggs and bacon from the kitchen counter that I quickly made into a smiley faced before I slipped it down my throat. I then sashayed to the bus stop ready to face the day.

As I got on the bus I immediately noticed a boy starin' me

As I got on the bus I immediately noticed a boy starin' me. Up an down. I know what he wants and I know it's me. I also notice a young boy and an old man at the back of the bus.. I wonder what they are talking about and what they must have in common......... I fear them slightly. I see a big buff guy who's muscles take up the seats beside him. He has the communist manifesto resting between his thighs. He looks like trouble. I see a boy and a girl. They look like brother and sister. They look fiendly. They look up at me and I awkwardly sit next to them. They look at each other and then me. 

"Who are you gurlll." The boy says.

Before I can say anything the girl speaks. 

"We don't know you and we know everyone and everyone knows us we are Weston and Kalynn Koury the baddest." Kalynn says. 

"I am Trina." I say. "Trina. Vega."

"Are u new?" Weston says.

"Ya." I say say say.

"Ok we well help you around here ok?" Kalynn says. She points at the two guys at the back of the bus. "Jess asnd Walty, they are youre stereotypical best friend clique."

Weston points to the big guy with the tiny book. "That's Hasan. He's hot but he's literally annoying and thinks he's the shit but in reality he is just a shit and don't talk to him because he doesn't know how to talk he just yells about the economic state of the world." 

Finally at Red Tomto High. It looks like my last high school. Nothing special about this sis.