𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭?

"I'm sorry yeah please I'd love that if you'd take care of that. No don't wait for me. Yes." Kiarra conversed on the phone while picking up her socks from the ground.

Sunghoon silently watched her with observant eyes. She wasn't doing anything special but it was his habit to scan every action she made. He liked reading every expression of hers. Wondering what she might be thinking at the moment. He wanted to know everything. It was an obvious obsession which he tried to mask with a vacant expression on his face.

"Why did you let him lay in your bed?" Soobin inquired with a raised eyebrow as he sat on the bed.

"Because he isn't feeling well. Also I wanted to ask you if you could bring him to the doctor." Kiarra replied while holding the phone away from her face.

"Just give him some ibuprofen. I bet he's just acting." Soobin replied with an annoyed expression.

"You know I'm right here?" Sunghoon finally spoke up. "You two seem like a married couple talking about their child." He chuckled at his own words but ended up in a cough.

"I'll take him to the doctor on one condition." Soobin talked to Kiarra but it was evident he meant it for Sunghoon since the woman was busy on the phone call.

"What?"  Sunghoon asked in response making the man look behind at him.

"Confess you're the murderer and I'll take you to the doctor. I couldn't care less even if you died like this." Soobin shrugged with pouted lips.

"Have I ever mentioned that you're an asshole. A nice one. But still an asshole."  Sunghoon squinted his eyes at his back.

"Get up we're leaving for the clinic in 10 minutes." Kiarra instructed Sunghoon that made his dull eyes lit up.

"Where are you going?" He inquired of Soobin who also got up.

"To the clinic?" The man stated with an obvious stare.

"Here." Kiarra handed her car keys to Soobin. "I have to go to the library, Heeseung's waiting for me there to pick up some documents. You two go see the doctor."

"You're right. He should see a doctor. A therapist to be exact." Sunghoon gave a sly smirk to Soobin who silently glared him as usual.

"And you might want to see a plastic surgeon for your face if you don't stop talking." Soobin retorted which earned Kiarra's attention.

"Stop being mean Soobin." She warned that made him sigh in frustration.

"Call me when you're done with the appointment. And have dinner without me because I may be late." She informed as the two hummed in unison making them look at each other and scoffing.

▪︎♡▪︎

Why are you just standing there? Hand me the documents..." Kiarra raised an eyebrow while looking at Heeseung who stood besides her with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

"I didn't find anything." The man replied with pursed lips.

"What do you mean...?" She answered with furrowed eyebrows.

"There's no record of any exchange of property under Mrs. Park, Park Seongho, or Park Sunghoon. In fact there aren't even a part of our database. There isn't any information regarding them. It's like they don't exist in our system." He explained while leaning besides the table of the library.