Groceries

The Angel enters his home right after a long day of work at The Factory. It's been four days since he had returned from the tunnels, yet only now he decided to grab some food from the sexy fridge located in the corner of his luxurious kitchen. 

Hoping to find something to eat in his fridge after an incredibly busy four days, he opens the fridge only to find rotten food that generated a putrid smell. Mold had grown from nearly half of them, while some edible products were beyond recognition. Damnit! Though, what was he really expecting? He's been gone for almost two years, so obviously nothing he'd left inside of a fridge would be edible. He put on a mask because God knows what kind of bacteria even formed in these greenish, grey blobs that were once food, and he cleaned the inside of this handsome fridge the best he could.

He sprayed the area to fight away the disgusting smell that lingered throughout the kitchen, and of course, with almost no (edible) food, he needed to go get some groceries. 

He'd enter the store through the automatic door after nearly two years, and the first thing that catches his eye? Those gorgeous, round, plump bagels. They didn't cost much either. So, he dropped the sexy bag of bagels into his cart, and proceeded to get the other items he had on his list.