Chapter 72

AUTHOR P.O.V

"Mom atleast have your breakfast." said, Taehyung.

"No, I'll eat when I'll be back." said, Mrs. Kim ready to go out. Taehyung looked at his mother with pure concern and fear. Mrs. Kim didn't believed on Mr. Kim's word, that Y/n ran away with their money. Instead she refused to believe that her daughter will leave her like this.

She knew that something was wrong as she had been noticing Y/n's behavior. She even had a talk with her, but Y/n said that she was ok. So, at that time Mrs. Kim thought of giving her some time as she was going to be a mother at a very young age so she must be feeling a little anxious. But now she regrets not giving much attention to her.

She was sure that Y/n can never leave out of sudden either something really bad happened with her or Taehyung and Mr. Kim are hiding something. Mrs. Kim was aware of Mr. Kim's tactics. She knew that Mr. Kim never liked Y/n and would do anything possible to get away from her. But she didn't had any proof so she kept quite.

"I already told you that she ran away with the money, isn't it enough for you." said Mr. Kim dangerously trying to intimidate her but Mrs. Kim refused to listen to him. Enough was enough. Through her entire married life she was being controlled by him but not now. She will do anything possible to get back to Y/n she was like a daughter to her.

"No, it isn't until and unless I see Y/n with our money." she said almost glaring at Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim just stared at her as he can't control her now.

"Ok, do whatever you want." he said, without any fear as he was sure that Y/n was in her grandpa's house, and must have had taken the black card. So, even if she got caught she will be caught with the back card which will atleast give life to their lie.

Mrs. Kim went out of the Kim mansion and sat inside the car. Soon the driver started the engine taking her to her desired destination.

After sometimes, the car stopped, and Mrs. Kim came out of it. She then straight forwardly went inside the police station. Upon seeing her the commissioner came running towards her after all she was a wife of Korea's richest businessman.

"How can we help you ma'am?"

"I want to case a missing file for my daughter in law."

"Ok, then please have a seat ma'am."

After the procedure, Mrs. Kim came back home in the hope that they'll find Y/n as soon as possible.

But nothing, happened as she thought. One month passed just like that with her running to the police station daily in hope to get any information. But nothing. Mrs. Kim was becoming even more scared and frustrated. But what she didn't knew was, that those police men never really started their investigation all thanks to Mr. Kim and his money.

She came back home with a hopeless heart. The moment she came to the living room, she saw Tzuyu sitting on the sofa. She knitted her brows and looked at her.

'What is Taehyung's P.A. doing here?' she thought.

"How can I help you dear?" upon noticing her Tzuyu immediately stood up and walked towards her with a smile. She was here to ask permission to get married with Taehyung. She was tired keeping their relationship a secret. After all why should she hide it its not like she committed a mistake. She had requested from Taehyung to inform about them to their parents but he would refuse everything, which made her frustrated so she decided to take things in her hand.

"Hello, how are you mom?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, actually I and Taehyung are dating and I want your permission to get married with him." she said, while smiling. Immediately hearing her Mrs. Kim's face became stoic and blank.