26

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

It was Saturday morning, I got no sleep last night.

There were bruises on my wrist from when he grabbed me, and on my jaw. They were prominent and painful, and I knew when it was time to do my makeup later I'll be there for probably a good 20 minutes just trying to cover them up. Last night I thought a lot about my and Trey's 'relationship' or whatever we were, and I told myself it wasn't healthy. But I still didn't want to cut him off. I loved him.

I was better than this, I was stronger than this. So I decided to text him about it instead of telling him in person.

Me

I don't care if you get mad at me but you need to take your medicine...

You left bruises on me, I shouldn't have to deal with that, that's not normal

Trey

Be ready in 20 minutes

Me

I got a hair appointment in two hours

I'll see you tomorrow if u wanna take me somewhere

Trey

Be ready in 20 minutes
Read 11:05 am

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going anywhere with him, I had a productive day of self-care planned out and I didn't need him ruining it. I needed to get myself back together, and hopefully today by ignoring Trey, I could get him to understand that he needed to get his shit together. Prom was next week and graduation was two weeks after that. I had to make sure everything was together before I go to college.

I wanted to be with him, but he needed to help himself first.

I got up and showered and whatnot, took my vitamins, and began on my makeup, and by the time I finished all of that, I picked up my phone to call my Uber.

Trey

Alanna come outside, or I'm coming in

If you wanna talk then let's talk
Read 1:15 pm

I smiled at the fact he actually wanted to talk to me, but I still needed this day to myself, and apparently, he didn't break in because he was not in my house. I ordered my Uber and grabbed my stuff getting ready to sit on the porch and wait for my Uber.

I walked down the stairs and before I could get all the way down, Trey was on the couch talking to my mom. Their eyes turned to me, and since my mom wasn't looking, Trey glared at me so harshly it could pierce through my skin.

"Good evening Lanna, Trey came over he said he wanted to talk to you" I sighed. "I don't have time right now, my Uber will be here in two minutes" I was annoyed with this shit, my focus was too much on him and it needed it to be on me like it used to but it was hard to focus on only me when I see him all day every day.

"Cancel it. I'll pay you back and take you myself, and pay for you" I looked at him like he was stupid, I wasn't canceling my Uber and my already planned out day for him. "The talk can wait till tomorrow. I have a day full of appointments that I already put deposits down for and I can't be late"

My mom was confused, I could tell. I wasn't planning on explaining shit to her. "Aight let me walk you out to your Uber" I sucked my teeth. There was no escaping that anyway, he'd just follow me outside. He grabbed my hand and walked me outside closing the door behind us. "My ubers here, I need to go"

"I don't care I want to talk about us princess" he put his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around me. "I can't stop thinking about you" And here I was again, going weak for him. "I can't either but you need to take your medication because you obviously have mental problems and you take them out on me, and it hurts"

" I can't take my medicine, it doesn't work. I don't even need it" I sighed, something tells me he just doesn't want to take it. He takes worse drugs, why can't he take the medicine he actually needs? "Well can you stop getting mad at me, especially in public? Dom thinks you're abusing me"

"I don't give a fuck what Dom thinks. He's the main reason for our arguments, you should block him" He was right. "I'll block him, only if you promise to be better" He grabbed my neck and tongue kissed me. "I promise" I smiled and walked to my Uber. I knew he was watching me walk away. That's all I've ever wanted from him was to treat me right, and if he follows through with it we could be perfect

___________

I was back at home. I had my feet done, nails done, hair done, eyebrows done, and shaved my legs. I felt much better and today was good. Tomorrow my mom was taking me prom shopping and I was hoping Trey would ask me to prom with him soon. I really wanted to go to prom since I've never really participated in any high school dances or anything like that.

We were on facetime and he was playing some game while I was doing homework. "This nigga- Bruh" I knew he was referring to his game and just ignored him. I was looking at his ceiling since that was all I saw from him so there wasn't much to see.

I was almost done with my last assignment for a class before I got a call. My screen went on pause and the caller was Dom. I sighed and just let it ring. I was supposed to have blocked him anyways. The call ended and I went back to finishing up my assignment.

"Who called you?" Good thing he couldn't see my face right now "Nobody, my phone just turned off since I wasn't using it and paused you"

"Nobody my ass" He mumbled before I heard the noises from his controller again. I was happy that the conversation was over, and I went back to my work finally completing it and turning it in on time. "What you doing?"

"Nothing, just homework" I replied pulling out another book "Really, you ain't texting no one?" I rolled my eyes "No Trey, I'm doing homework. I'm not Illiana, I'm not gonna talk to anybody else"

"You act like her sometimes though" I wasn't going to entertain his bullshit and just continued to do my work and ignore him. I had other things to do. "Call me when you're done with your homework, you're ignoring me" He hung up, and my jaw dropped. No way he hung up for no reason.

But then I realized every time he gets mad, it's for no reason. He's a narcissist, he can't help it.