I really got to go

TIANAS PONIT OF VIEW
So....... I got to see R5 in concert and it was awesome and I actually got to meet them (amazing) but there's 1 problem😔, I have to tell you how it started!😃
So it was on Wednesday morning I was getting ready for school and on my way out I had to check the mail box and there was a letter for me and guess what it had in it? it had...........
2 R5 tickets (OMG) I was so happy that I got tickets to the concert I took the bus to school and I saw rydel and I told her but I didn't know that she was a member of R5 because she kept it a secret from me and when I told her she sounded nervous and I knew something was up so when I got to math class I sat at the back and I grabbed my note book out and started writing down clues about rydel and R5 I wrote 2 hole pages and I couldn't believe the answer that I came up with rydel was part of R5 but u couldn't tell her that I knew so I had a plan when the bell rang I ran up to rydel and said what r u doing on Saturday and she said "ummm, I got to go" and then she left and I knew that I was right when I got home I ran up stairs and pined up a giant pin board and started pining up photos and clues and making a trail, I searched up rydel lynch and I came up with R5 and it came up with a picture of rydel and I was jumping up and down INJOY I have a friend that's in a band and is a sister of the Ross lynch and then I screamed ahhhhhhhhh I was so happy that I jumped on my bed and the next thing I know my mum calls out "tiana it's time for bed " and I fell off in fright and then I yelled back ok whatever so I brushed my teeth and got in my PJ's and went to bed but I remembered that there was no school on Friday so I slept and slept I only woke up for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then suddenly my mum woke me up and said "hunny it's Saturday the day of that concert " and then I said umm it's not that concert it's the R5 concert "whatever just get dressed I'll drop you off " said mum and I listened and got dressed put on my makeup and did my hair i grabbed the tikets And got in the car and mum drove me to the entertainment centre and they scaned my ticket and I walked in to find a seat I sort of got lost and ended up at a short stair case so I walked up and when I went to open the door and someone else opened it from the other side and it was rydel she was in her makeup and coustume and I said RYDEL !!!!! What are you doing here "ummmmm I need to tell you" she opened up the door more and there was all the R5 members (OMG😃😃) then she said "meet my brothers in part of R5" I said to her I knew it I knew you were sints you sounded weird and nervous when I told you that I got tickets" "oh ok then" she said then they walked out and I followed them then they went on stage and I got to watch from back stage once the show was over R5 in voted me on there tower and I was speechless but then I said I'd love to and Rydel jumped up, screamed and hugged me and then my mind came back to the real world and did the exact same thing.

Oh well I'm to tired to tell you the rest so read the next chapter once it's published and then you'll hear the rest
🎤🎶🎤🎶🎤🎶🎤🎶🎤🎶🎤🎶🎤