VIII

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 24.9𝘬 𝘸𝘵𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 35𝘬!<3

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵.

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊ * ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼."

It was a sunny day, and yet a gloomy atmosphere surrounded the three sat on the steps.

"He told us to live a long life, ha, what use is it when he's dead?...Is it the first time a friend of yours has died?" Nobara asked Megumi.

"One my age? Yeah." He replied, staring blankly ahead.

"Really? You seem to be taking it well."

"I could say the same to you." Megumi shot back, both of them turning to look at the student-teacher who sat the steps below them.

"Of course. I just met him a few weeks ago. I'm not the type to cry over a guy like that." She huffed, her lips visibly trembling. "You alright?" Nobara turned her head away and pat the head of the demon, who nodded.

Megumi caught a glance of her lips quivering. Even though she says that, it's obvious that everyone was affected.

"The weather's getting pretty hot, huh?" He looked at the sky, trying to change the subject, "Yeah, I wonder when we'll get our summer uniform." As Nobara spoke, footsteps were then heard approaching them.

"Huh, you're moodier than the usual, Megumi. What's this, a funeral?"

"Zen'in-senpai." The raven called out, "Don't call me by my last name!" The mentioned female chided, someone trying to gain her attention from afar.

"Maki! Maki!" The two sorcerers hushed, gesturing for the female to look over frantically.

"I'm talking here!"

"Someone really died yesterday! The other first year!"

"Okaka."

They stared on at the second years' frantic gesturing, Maki froze. "You. Guys. Are. Late! Now I look like some heartless, cold-hearted demon!" She snapped at her fellow classmates.

"Well that's exactly how you came off!" Panda argues, Inumaki nodding in agreement.

"Who are they?" Nobara asked, turning to Megumi.