Old Friends or Enemies?

Quackity sat in his office which sat in a building in the center of Las Navadas. Quackity was busy with some presidential paperwork but he couldn't hold but let his mind wander off to the fact of Wilbur Soot's somewhat recent revival and Dream's more recent escape from prison. Quackity could only feel anger as he thought about Dream's recent escape from the most locked-down prison on the server, It meant he couldn't have the revival book meaning when people died Dream, One of the cruelest members on the server would be the only one to revive them, Who knew what he'd do to them either.

Quackity soon finished what he was working on and looked up at his window which gave him a view over Las Navadas, Quackity was Wilbur, Tommy, and Ranboo approaching quickly to the borders of Las Navadas. Quackity was perfectly okay with Tommy and Ranboo being in Las Navadas but certainly not Wilbur due to Wilbur's past of blowing up L'manberg and generally not allowing him to be part of L'manberg. Quackity soon headed to the borders where Wilbur Soot and his group stood. Once Quackity approached them he saw the expression Wilbur wore on his face, it was a smug look, one that certainly annoyed Quackity quite a bit when he saw it. Once Quackity decided to say something he said "Hi, Welcome to"  before he was rudely interrupted mid-sentence by  Wilbur soot butting in and saying "Yeah, Yeah, No need for professional introductions Big Q, just show us around already."

Quackity was slightly taken aback by the rude behavior of Wilbur but he simply took a deep breath and gave Wilbur's group the best smile he could then simply said with slight annoyance in his voice "Hold on Wilbur. Give it a second. I need to te-" Quackity was once again rudely interrupted by Wilbur "Okay, then hurry up what you're saying up.". Quackity's patience was running thin now as he felt his blood boil he said in a more annoyed assertive tone " Okay. Wilbur I was going to say that you aren't allowed in Las Navadas, Tommy and Ranboo can run around here all they like.". Wilbur's smug grin faded as he heard Quackitys words leave his mouth. Tommy and Ranboo's faces looked shocked but excited at the most. Quackity now wore that annoying smug grin Wilbur wore just a second ago. Wilbur looked up to Quackity then he said "Please Big Q! Just give me a chance in your nation!" in the most desperate pleading way Quackity had ever heard. Quackity's smug grin just widened as he heard Wilbur's desperate pleading to be allowed in Las Navadas. Quackity spoke and said "Well, Maybe we could work out a deal Wilbur." In an almost taunting yet tantalizing way. Wilbur quietly lifted his head and said "A-A Deal?" In a slightly hopeful way then he asked "What is the deal?" In a slightly more put-together assertive way.