27

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Stop moving," Trey said holding his grip on me tighter. It was Sunday evening and me and my mom went prom shopping. I got most of my stuff and I knew I was ready for this coming Saturday. "I'm moving cause you squeezing the fuck out of me, I need to breathe damn" I chuckled.

He slid his hand in my pants resting it on my kitty. "Move your hand, I gotta go home soon anyways. I didn't bring anything with me" I took his hand out of my pants and he groaned from annoyance in my neck, we literally just had sex two hours ago. We took a nap and everything.

I sat up and began to put my clothes on. "Why you got all these nice shoes and don't even wear them?" I said referring to all the shoeboxes that were by his closet. "Black forces go with everything" I pursed my lips and just slipped my ugg boots on.

"You blocked that nigga?" Trey said getting out of his bed and getting ready. I thought we'd shut up about Dom. "Um yeah I blocked him from yesterday" I got up and grabbed my things. "Let me see"

"Why, you don't trust me or something?" he sucked his teeth and snatched my phone from my hand. I sighed and sat on his bed, he could check if he wants to, I blocked Dom. "Here, I deleted that niggas whole contact. I don't know why you were hesitant to give me your phone, probably got other shit in there" My jaw dropped. How could he just assume that?

I didn't want to argue about his stupid-ass assumption and just followed him out to his car. I got in and put my seatbelt on. "One day you gon give me head while I'm driving" Who said that? "You haven't given me head yet, imma teach you one day"

I didn't respond because what the fuck was I supposed to say to that, and I just went on my phone. Then I thought about prom again, and since he's never brought it up before, I just decided to bring it up to him. "Are you planning to go to prom?"

I could tell by his facial expression that the answer was no. "No, there's nothing to do there why? You want to go?" Who wouldn't want to go to prom? "Well yeah yesterday I already bought everything for it so I'm going to go"

"Why would you prepare for it without telling me first? Were not going so why would you buy shit" Regret instantly hit me, I should've spoken to him first. "Well I've always wanted to go so if you don't want to go then ill go by myself"

"No, you're not going. I'm not gonna let you go by yourself, and I got shit to do that day" I was going if he liked it or not. "It's fine I could go by myself like ill be fine by myself" I was going with or without him. "No, you're not. Niggas are gonna see that I'm not there and will try to get with you" That made no sense. "I'm just going to eat and take pictures. I'll go with Mya and Isaiah its nothing wrong with that"

"No, you're not going. If you want to dress up so bad and take pictures we could out on a date the day after" I sighed. "What are you doing on that day thats so importanat anyways?"

"I have places to be and money to make. Prom aint important" I knew he was lying. "You still talk to to Illiana huh?" I couldnt keep that in any longer, ive held that in for weeks. But sometimes I forget that Trey is mentally ill.

"Why the fuck are you assuming shit stupid? Aint no one talking to her mentally ill ran through ass, you want me to better our relationship but all you do is bring up stupid shit. Just shut up bruh, before you make me snap on yo ass" I just ignored him and went back on my phone. "Get off your phone thats all you do"

"I'm literally on my phone bcause Im not entertaing your bullshit right now. You told me to shut up so thats what I'm doing" He snatched my phone, I wasnt even surprised anymore. "Hoe, shut up you act like the shit you say is rellevant. You talk bullshit, not me stupid bitch"

"Stop calling me all them names" Tears started welling up in my eyes, ive never stood up to him before and now I see that its a waste of time and energy. "Then stop acting like the names I call you, all you do is text Dom, thats why I aint make you my girlfeiend. Clean yourself up, dirty bitch"

I just went quiet because once again I wasn't getting no where. "We at your house, get out, and return that shit you bought. Youre not going" I rolled my eyes. "Can I just get my phone back?"

"Nah this shit mine for now, good night, get the fuck out my shit" I got out and closed the door. Before I could started walking away, I heard him mumble 'stupid bitch' before driving off. He was so annoying, he cant keep taking my phone but im scared to try to snatch it back from him because what if he hits me.

I sighed and went inside the house. My mom was sleeping on the couch. I had finals all this week and I decided to just shower and attempt to complete any extra work I had been needing to do. I had a migraine, I was so stressed and I knew I just needed sleep. I put all my books away and began my attempt to sleep. But I couldnt. The bags under my eyes wanted me to sleep but Trey in my mind would'nt let me. Just like every night.