How long do I have to wait before you are mine?

"Mother!"

Anthony stormed into the living room.

"I believe we will be late if we do not leave soon."

Anthony was quite impatient as they were leaving for Lady Danbury's to discuss further affairs regarding his marriage to Kate. And his prime intention being to see her,to spend so much as one whole minute with her without Lady Danbury's cane landing on him. Anthony cannot help but believe that he's a speck in lady Danbury's eye.

'Sure darling,do not fret, we can leave soon"

Apart from the impatient fidgeting Anthony seemed so light and easy.Love definitely changes a person, Violet thought.She donned a warm smile at the site of him. He has been in distress for the past many months, still seems so but for very different reasons. He rarely saw Kate nowadays, both being busy with their respective things and to add on to the stress the engagement has been going on forever. God! The mamas and Lady Danbury was surely punishing him, he thought.Benedict,Colin and Eloise joined him, their eyes darting left and right following Anthony.

"Brother you seem particularly whipped for a man who didn't want love in his marriage, yet again!" Benedict smirked.

Anthony couldn't give a reply if he tried, his mind and soul and brain and logic had already left him, with his heart, which was now safely resting in Lady Danbury's house.

Lady Danbury, Lady Mary and Edwina welcomed the Bridgertons,they had already been united as a family in spirit in these past months through everything they had to endure. Kate was yet to come downstairs and Anthony was fidgetting impatiently, with a big bouquet of red tulips in his hands.

"Tell them the plans you have, Anthony!"

Anthony was caught off guard by Violet while he was staring up the stairs.

"uhm I believe we'll have a close family affair,with just us, at Aubrey hall, Aubrey hall is very special to me and i think it would be more than fitting to have my wedding there."

Yes it was more than fitting, Anthony was a gentleman (with certain exceptions),he was the face of a Viscount and he carried that title with much vigour, but he rarely found the need to entertain anybody outside his famiy, his family was everything to him, and Kate the very picture of simplicity wanted nothing more than a close knit family affair. Grand and glitter didn't matter to them,to be fair Anthony and Kate would marry even in a field for that matter, with paper rings even. They had learnt it the hard way that very few things mattered to them more than their love for each other.